36🌷

"NANA!?"

"NANA!?"

"BABE?!"

"JAEMIN?!"

Haneul called around the castle in hopes to find the male she was yet to find, the castle was humungous and she was hoping to find him before reaching their rooms.

But she hadn't had any luck yet.

The castle was practically empty as most of the caretakers were on holiday now so there was no one to ask. She sighed, going towards the kitchen, the sweet aroma of food enticing her stomach and taste buds to follow without even realising.

She pushed open the door to a kitchen where she found a familiar male, still dressed in his pyjamas, cooking with his back to her. Her heart fluttered as she made her way to him before wrapping her arms around his torso and pressing her face into his back gently.

"I found you, my Love."

She muffled into his back, soaking up the warmth that she loved so dearly.

"Hi beautiful, I've been looking for you, you weren't there when I woke up and I thought we agreed to spend the whole day together."

He complained.

"I- I'm sorry I'm just not used to people wanting my attention that's all, but I'm here now so, you have me for the rest of the day."

She smiled, breaking away from him to stand beside him. His face was still blank as he was concentrating on the food he was making but as soon as his gaze moved onto her, his face softened.

"I love you~"

She sang, ducking in an attempt to get his attention. It worked as the corners of his mouth tugged upwards and his eyes moved from the food in front of him to her. His heart fluttered as his eyes landed on her beautiful eye smile, he was completely in love and there was no one quite like her. The way she was gentle and kind, her smile could make his heart race so fast that he could barely breathe.

He put down the frying pan on a heat stand before turning to her and pulling her into his tight embrace as he couldn't resist the temptation to squeeze her to death. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his chest to hear his rapid heartbeat that was in tune with hers.

"I love you too."

He said softly, almost like a lullaby to her ears, she gave him a quick squeeze before pulling her head away from his chest to stare up into his eyes.

"This is crazy...to think when I first saw you, my heart beats the same way it does now."

She spoke with a smile that was glued to her face every time she saw or thought about him. His expressions mirrored hers.

"Me too, I told Jeno that you were the one and I was right."

She couldn't help but bury her face in his chest to hide her bright red cheeks while her nervous giggled erupted and consumed the room.