44 ☁️

Haneul was sat outside on a bench, looking out into the forest that surrounded them

Haneul was sat outside on a bench, looking out into the forest that surrounded them. The town was only a walk away but she didn't feel like going there as her body was still injured and she felt quite lethargic.

A few of the boys went out though, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jisung, Mark and Chenle as they had seen a good arcade in the small towns center. That left her Renjun and Jaemin here, Renjun was painting a few metres away from her and Jaemin was taking a shower. Her mind was silent as her eyes wandered over the different types of trees that her eyes came into contact with.

Her left knee was pressed against her chest and her arms hugged it to keep it in place as her right leg was propped up with a cushion that was stolen from the sofa. She had Jaemins shirt on that she had taken from him and a pair of shorts that the boys had brought for her amongst many other items that were yet to be worn. Haneul liked the way the shirt smelt of him and made her feel safe even though he wasn't around her at all times. Even though all that was going on in he life was bad negative things, her heart was full of love and happiness everytime she thought about him.

Her mind was brought back to reality when her leg cramped, making her shoot up.

"Ouch- oh shit."

She fell straight down as she applied pressure to the wounded leg as the cramp was in the other leg.

"Oh my god, Haneul are you okay?"

She nodded while Renjun came over to help her up, he helped her sit back down and thankfully she wasn't injured- well only her left knee was cut.

"For God sake, can I just stop getting injured- I hate this."

Just as she sad that a Jaemin came around the corner, with a towel which he was still drying his hair with. She couldn't feel anything as her eyes looked over at the amazing sight in front of her. His skin glowed as the moisture of his freshly cleaned skin glistened. He tilted his head back revealing his neck- his Adams apple bobbed, she bit her bottom lip as she remembered kissing it during their session.

His wet hair didn't do him any justice against her stares as she bit further down on her bottom lip.

"Jaemin can you go get the first aid kit your girlfriends fell over and cut her knee."

His eyes looked directly at them, looking at her face before holding back a laugh. Her eyes were telling him exactly what she was doing as well as what she was thinking about.

"Wait, why is there more blood on the bench?"

Her eyes went wide looking straight down to her private area to find blood- her period.

"OH FOR F**k SAKE, RENJUN LEAVE NOW AND FIND JENO AND DONGHYUCK- CODE RED!"

She shot up and rushed inside, hopping like her life depended on it- straight to the bathroom. Another embarrassment of the century, Haneul felt her head spin as the rush of pain enveloped her senses as she sat there, what felt like forever for. Tears formed in her eyes just as a soft knock at the door was heard.

"Hunny, it's me, Your brother has come back with the Sanitary supplies you need and I've got you some clean underwear and shorts from our bedroom. Can I come in?"

She wiped away the tears that escaped quickly.

"Yeah... It's open... I forgot to lock it."

The door handle moved down and a figure slipped through the door and closed it behind them. Jaemin turned to her and looked around to see her bloody clothes in a pile on the floor. She noticed and covered her face- it was embarrassing and it was the first time he would witness this.

"I can get that out no problem, as for you my beautiful girlfriend, you should take a hot shower and rest. I'll help you- come on."

She pushed herself up and kicked off her shoes as he turned on the shower, sticking his arm under the water to regulate the temperature. She smiled as he hobbled towards him and eventually grabbed onto him for support before taking off the rest of her clothes.

"You can use me as support while I wash you okay? And we'll redress you bandages too when we're done."

She nodded, she grabbed on to the wall of the shower and kept the other hand on his upper arm. He took his shirt off so it wouldn't get wet before applying body wash onto a flannel. He then began to wash her with it as she tried her best to keep steady and her mind from going into overdrive. At first she found it quite embarrassing the way he was washing her body as she was a full grown woman and he was a full grown male but eventually she got over it as he had already touched every inch of her naked body anyway so there wasn't really anything to hide.

He respected her as he knew that she didn't need  any hassle and she was in pain. He finished up washing her and they both dried themselves.

"I got the pads but your brother got you tampons as well"

Her eyes went wide.

"He knows I can't use- I have a condition where- wait..."

Her cheeks heated up as she pulled her underwear on.

"N-nope I guess I-I can use them now... You straightened me out..."

Jaemins eyes went wide and his cheeks heated up.

"W-well I'm glad... I could help."

She giggled, pulling on her clothes that Jaemin had brought her.

"Thank you baby, for helping me through this... I was so embarrassed... And in front of you and Renjun."

She sighed, looking down again- but her chin was soon pulled up to make her look up into a pair of dark brown eyes.

"Things like this happen baby, there's no need to be embarrassed okay, your body can't help what comes out of it. We all understand and we all respect you so don't feel bad about it. I'll look after you always so don't thank me."

Just girlie things 😐🤡✌️