26💕

She found herself in a luxurious room that was a simple aesthetic like cream with mint walls that contrasted well together

She found herself in a luxurious room that was a simple aesthetic like cream with mint walls that contrasted well together. She was left alone to get ready and she was quite nervous about having dinner WITH THE ROYAL FAMILY. Her heart was racing with the nerves building up within her as she had to pick from the dresses that she had been given about 30 minutes ago.

With her eyes closed tight and lt her hand grab one of the dresses before reopening them again.

"I guess this will do, as it's more my style I suppose."

She spoke to herself prior to changing into it.

"Oh no, I definitely feel this one, I look cute

"Oh no, I definitely feel this one, I look cute."

She spoke to herself as she twirled in front of the mirror, smiling to herself. Now having done her make up to go with it, really extenuating her features, she was pleased with how she looked. A sudden knock on her door brought her attention from the mirror and took her to the door to then open it.

"Hello, idiots."

She said monotonously, in a joking manner.

"Hi dweeb, you look nice."

Her brother replied, entering her room to find clothes all over the place.

"Wow, did you just get laid or are you just messy?"

He teased earning another good smack from his sister.

"Haha...ha very funny, for your information, I have to make myself look presentable and besides the maids gave me all of those to choose from."

She implied, motioning to all the dresses that were now piled up on her bed.

"Wow you really are getting special treatment from the Queen, which reminds me why I came here, the Queen would really like to see you just before the dinner."

Donghyuck announced, Haneul's eyes went wide at the shocking news.

"W-wha-now?"

She blurted out in shock.