27💕

"Nice to meet

"Nice to meet...you"

Their eyes locked, both as shocked as one another.

His hair was now dyed dark brown and neatly styled up while being dressed in a simple black suit with a white button-up shirt. He looked as handsome as ever in her eyes.

'I guess the Prince did sweep me off my feet but

HE'S THE FUCKING PRINCE, I'VE BEEN CUDDLING AND KISSING ROYALTY THIS WHOLE TIME

Damn, he looks like a full course meal though, He's so fine... Oh, wait we are just staring at each other this is awkward.'

Her thoughts spoke.

'She looks so beautiful, but now she knows everything...

Why isn't she running away, is she too shocked to...

Is this it? is the love of my life going to leave...

We are just staring right.'

His thoughts spoke.

"Haneul... I can explain..."

He trailed off, leaving everyone stunned yet again except Haneul whose eyes showed nothing different.

"It's nice to meet you again Na Jaemin, We'll have to talk later. You two take your seats and let us eat, I'm starving."

As the dinner was being served, Haneul had time to fully soak and her mind went into complete mayhem

As the dinner was being served, Haneul had time to fully soak and her mind went into complete mayhem. On the outside she was calm and collected, trying her best not to let anything show but on the inside things were very much different.

'So, he's the Prince and he didn't want to tell me.

I mean I get why, the poor thing.

Oh my gosh, I just wanna hug him.

Are we even allowed to do that? Even though I've literally been doing it this entire time.

Dude, what does this mean for me? Is the reason why he didn't tell me, was because he didn't want me to be the Princess?