39🌷

"Well I guess now I have no choice but to make you my wife

"Well I guess now I have no choice but to make you my wife."

Her heart jumped wildly as her cheeks tinted red.

"I mean I would have done that regardless but now that nothing is getting in my way"

He spoke passionately while Haneul sat there trying to calm her heart down which wouldn't stop beating so fast. She buried her face in the crook of his neck to hide her flustered state, he wanted to marry her and just the thought of that sent her to cloud nine.

"You're all mine."

She couldn't help but giggle as he squeezed her tight.

"You're such a flirt Na Jaemin."

She breathed out through her giggle fit, lifting her head off his shoulder to then wrap her arms around his neck while his hands were placed on her hips.

"Only with you though Love."

He replied, she smiled sweetly while looking deeply into his eyes, losing herself within his magical galaxy eyes.

"Thank you for making me feel safe Jaem."

He smiled and nodded.

"Anything for you, I'll protect you always."

She rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes, taking in his presence and aura to relax herself.

*knock*

"Your majesty someone is here to see you."

A butler announced from the doorway, Jaemin sighed in frustration as she moved away from him.

"Can they wait until tomorrow, I'm having a day off to spend with the kingdom's future Queen."

He replied making Haneul blush madly.

"I'm sorry your majesty it really can't."

The butler said nervously. Jaemin sighed again but this time in defeat knowing that he had to leave her on their day together.

"I guess I'll see you a bit later then."

She smiled, her eyes were bright once again which made him want to stay even more.

"Yeah, I'm sorry beautiful, I'll make it up to you."