45☁️

Haneul laid in bed with a hot water bottle on her stomach, she was completely out of it as the pain had taken over her whole body

Haneul laid in bed with a hot water bottle on her stomach, she was completely out of it as the pain had taken over her whole body. Jaemin had left her alone to make some food in the kitchen for everyone, but she didn't even want to eat.

All she wanted to do was cry, her life was a complete mess and now her hormones were all over the place. Tears plated themselves on her cold cheeks before they rolled down the rest of her cheeks.

That's when she heard someone open the door.

"Hey Haneul, are you okay, I cleaned up the bench if you wanna come back outside?"

Renjun asked, sitting down next to her.

"No thank you, I would like to be left alone please."

She said monotonously, she didn't have the effort to be nice or cover up the way she was feeling.

"Oh, Okay well... if you need anything else we are all here to help."

Renjun could help but feel sympathy for the girl, she had been through so much the past couple of days and she hadn't moved in hours from this bed.

He left the room went straight over to Jaemin who was preparing some food for dinner.

"She's a complete wreck...poor soul."

Jaemin sighed, he really didn't like seeing her in this state but he knew she needed some space. Just as he was about to respond the other males came through the door.

"A swat team found what looked like their hideout, a couple blocks away from my sisters café...but they also found a girl there... Lee Miyoung..."

Jaemins eyes widened.

"What do you mean, she was killed and blown up?"

Donghyuck nodded.

"That wasn't her, she was kidnapped over a month ago... And I didn't noticed my own baby sisters absence...I'm so stupid... that's why she stopped coming to our weekly meet ups..."

Mark mumbled, he was distraught over the fact that his sister was a terrorist but the fact she had been switch with someone entirely different was a whole different story.

"I'm relived she's not dead, But the imposter looked so much like her... an exact copy... right down to the mole on her neck...OH MY GOD I KISSED HER...I'm such a fool..."

Jisung rambled, Renjun walked him outside to calm him down while the others talked.

"They must have made the switch just after I met Haneul, it was perfect considering both her brother and cousin work in the palace...but why not just take Haneul?"

Jaemin pondered, he couldn't help but feel relieved that they didn't take his love but it would have been a lot similar.

"It's not like they know about the accident or the gem?"