PART-9

Author's POV

Vikram calls his son Karan and asks him to come to the house immediately as his parents have to talk to him.

After the phone call, Karan drops all his work and with his son,Ayaan he rushes to his parents house.

Reaching Malhotra house,

Karan sees his parents sitting on the sofa in the living room and relaxing with a cup of coffee,

Karan: damn it, you scared me papa, I thought there was some emergency I rushed over here dropping all my work only to come and see you guys chilling and drinking coffee.

Vikram: I am sorry Karan, I didn't mean to scare you.

Karan: forget it, now tell me what is so important and it couldn't wait until the weekend

Vinita: you know Sheela aunty right, our family friend?

Karan: yeah

Vinita: well, papa told her everything about you and asked her if she knows someone who can be your wife and a mother to Ayaan.

Karan: Maa i told you I am not interested in all this, I will manage.

Vinita: No Karan you don't have to manage, and even if you have to then I don't care, I don't want my Grandson to compromise, I want him to have a mother

Karan: well, I will meet her but the final decision is going to be mine, and also papa I hope she is not like the other girls you forced me too meet who are very creepy and clingy and who only want my money.

Vikram: no son she is nothing like that, she has her own interior design company, she is an orphan and recently two months ago she has adopted a baby girl.

Yes, the final decision is yours, but please give it a chance son, also meet her with an open mind, not all girls are the same.

Karan: okay papa, I will meet her, now I have to get back to work, so maa please take care of Ayaan, I will be back for dinner.

Vinita: okay bye.

Once Karan leaves, Vikram calls Sheela and tells her that Karan is ready to meet Ahana, Sheela gets very happy listening to it and sends him Ahana's house address so that they both can meet at her home without any issues and also the children won't have any problem.

After the call Sheela and Vikram call Ahana and Karan respectively and tell them that they have to meet after two days in Ahana's house and with the kids.

They both agree to it.

Karan's POV

Such a tiring day it was, I just want to go home and hug Ayaan, he really just makes my dull day bright with that toothless smile of his and it makes me feel so special the way he is so happy to see me after a long day.

With this thought I wrap up my work to go home to my son, while driving my thoughts drifted to what papa said this evening, I really want Ayaan to have a mother, I don't want him growing up with nannies all his life, but I have met at least 6 girls till now and all of them were just interested in my looks and money, few even had the guts to discuss about Ayaan going to hostel already and my parents know all this, I just don't understand how they have still not given up.

I just hope this girl is good and Ayaan gets what he deserves, also I want a constant in my life, I just hope she is what papa is telling.

With these thoughts I reached home, played with my son and fell asleep.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!