Part 21

Couple of hours later, Karan was done with his work, he shut off his laptop deciding to do the rest later and came down to spend some time with his family.

Karan saw his parents watching news and drinking their evening coffee, he went and asked his mom about Ahana and she said she hasn't come yet maybe she is with the kids, Karan said he will go check on what Ahana and the kids are doing.

Karan walked into his room to see Kai fully awake and just looking at the new surroundings.

He picked her up and kissed her and went to Ahana who all cuddled to Ayaan, he had a very peaceful smile looking at the both of them and silently took a picture of them.

He leaned and kissed Ahana and woke her up, she smiled at the both of them and saw Kai stretching her arms wanting to be picked up by Ahana to which she obliged, Ahana picked her up and Kai started patting her chest an indication of her being hungry.

Ahana smiled and said, "haa haa aapko toh mumma sirf khanne ke time yaad ati hai, warna toh aapko farak bhi nahi padtha only my son loves me"

Karan just laughed at this and said, "your beta is chipku, my beti is the best, she is very understanding, she is giving you your space"

Ahana just rolled her eyes, "yeah right"

Karan said, "whatever, she is a sweetheart, anyways, you feed her I will take a shower and come"

Ahana: okayyyy

Karan went to take a shower and Ahana was feeding Kai and running her finger over Ayaan's hair.

20mins later, Ahana was done feeding Kai, Karan came out looking as fresh as a flower, Ahana handed him Kai and said "Karan you take Kai along with you, I will join you in 30mins after feeding Ayaan", saying an okay, Karan and Kai headed to the living room where his parents were and sat with them to spend some time.

5 mins later Ahana walked into the living room with a sleeping Ayaan in her arms.

Karan: kya hua?

Ahana: I tried waking him up, he is getting cranky, so I just let him sleep.

Vinita: let him be Ahana, he will feel better after a good nap

Ahana: yeah hopefully ma

Vikram: come beta eat something

Ahana: nahi papa I don't want anything now

Vikram: why beta eat something

Ahana: no papa please

Vikram: as you wish, I can't force you

Listening to the conversation between Ahana and Vikram, Karan got up and walked towards the dining table and picked up two oranges and peeled it, putting it in a bowl he went to Ahana and forwarded his hand with the bowl to her.

Ahana: please Karan I don't really feel like eating anything

Listening to this Karan just glared at her and Ahana without another word just took the bowl from him and finished the oranges talking to Vinita.

After an hour Karan asked Ahana and they decided to head back home, bidding bye to the Malhotra couple they headed home.

IN THE CAR,

It was unusually quite, with Kainat sleeping in her car seat and Ayaan in his mother's arms.

Karan tried talking to Ahana, but when ever he did so she would just look outside the window and remain quite, Karan didn't bother her after, he thought what ever it was it can be sorted out at home later.