PART-27

Ahana's POV

Ahhhhhh such a blissful feeling this is, well for starters I got engaged this afternoon.

It was a fun event but very exhausting, I got to meet Karan's family and friends, I felt bad in the beginning coz their was no one from my side, but not for once they made me feel left out.

It was really nice meeting Karan's friend I got to know so much more about my husband, talking of him, can you believe instead of spending this special day with me, my husband has gone to his office because of some emergency, I don't know if I should be mad at him or understand the situation and let it go.

Coming to Karan and I, we both have gotten so much closer to each other.
He is one baby only, he has become completely lazy now, everything has to be given to his hand only then the work will be done, janab ko aise hi kuch boldo, he doesn't even care.

But my babies are the best, Kai is not much of a problem lekin Ayaan is just like his dad, doesn't matter what he is doing he wants me to be in his line of vision.

Karan's POV

Karan you are dead today, no doubt, which man in his right mind leaves his fiancé a couple hours after engagement.
I just hope my baby understands.
Also I hope this gift hope it makes up to her, this was supposed to be her engagement gift but now it's more of a sorry, please forgive me gift.

Ohh god, Ahana is calling me, I hope she isn't mad.

Call conversation

Karan: hello

Ahana: Karan kaha ho aap, late hogaya hai

Karan: aa raha hoon baby, I am on the way, 15mins I ll be home

Ahana: come soon please, I am hungry and tired

Karan: why didn't you eat?

Ahana: I didn't want to eat alone, abhi come soon, I am heating the food

Karan: okay

Author's POV

Kai was fast asleep in the crib kept at the living room.
Ayaan was stuck to his mumma like her second skin and Ahana, she was more than happy to do anything that kept her son happy.

Ahana was busy arranging the table when Karan arrived, he went and hugged Ahana tight and immediately started apologising to her.

Karan: I am genuinely very very sorry Ahana, I didn't want to leave, but please understand, it was an emergency, otherwise I never would have

Ahana: calm down Karan, I know, don't be sorry, it's fine.

Karan: really, you're not mad?

Ahana: nope, I am not, I know you will make it up, so I don't want to unnecessarily drag it

Listening to this Karan just kissed the life out of Ahana, breathless they broke apart and Karan said " I love you", Ahana responded him back.

Putting both the kids to bed, Ahana and Karan were cuddled up, busy talking about anything and everything, suddenly Karan said, "baby, there is a project I have for which I might have to go to Dubai for 15days atleast, I don't think I can miss it, now I am not even worried about leaving Ayaan alone, he doesn't even care if I am around or not, but I will miss you"

Ahana: if it's important and demands your presence then you should go, I ll be fine here with the kids, yeah I will miss you too.

Karan: idk let's see, I am still not very sure, but incase I have to go, why don't you accompany me?