Part-31

The next morning, Ahana woke up to an empty bed which she hates the most.
Frowning Ahana sat up and her eyes fell on the clock which showed 11am.
She jerked upright and moved towards the crib only to find a note and Ayaan missing.
The sight made Ahana tear up immediately, throwing the note away, she ran down screaming for Karan and Ayaan, not getting a response from either of them, she picked the landline and immediately called Karan.

The moment he answered she bombarded him with questions

Ahana- Karan where are you, you know I hate waking up alone, where is Ayaan
Wh....

She was a sobbing mess,
Karan immediately cut her off and said,

Karan- meri jaan please calm down, first sit down and take a deep breath, please
Once he heard Ahana follow his instructions he continued
Karan- Maine aapke liye note choda tha which you have clearly not seen, which is okay, but please listen to me 2mins, I dropped Ayaan of at ma papa's he is absolutely fine, I know you needed some time to pack, shop gifts and necessities and everything else, so I dropped him off there and I also cleared my second half so that my wife can pick me up from office and then we can spend some quality time and also finish the shopping after a romantic dinner we can pick our son back and go home, while you can finish the rest of the packing and leave for Bangalore, lekin nahi mera baby subah subah itna tension liya and she's cried her eyes out, I am sure your nose is red and leaking. *this made Ahana chuckle*
I love you jaana, more than you can imagine I will become a mad man without you, I am nothing without you baby, please please stop crying.
I am so so sorry bacha I scared you like this subah subah.

Ahana- *sobbing* pata hai mein mein kitna darr gayi thi when I didn't see you and when I screamed also you both didnt respond, aisa laga mein maaar..

Karan- shut up just shut up, aisi baatein nahi karte, aap please Rona band karo, abhi I have to go for a meeting toh by the time I finish and come you please, freshen up and come to pick me, also please get me my casuals to change.
I love you baby, see you soon.

Ahana- I love you too

After talking to Karan, she went to the room and read the note which had every thing mentioned in it, she lightly hit her head at her stupidity but still she felt very low and gloomy. She called Ma and spoke to her and Ayaan as well who seemed to be having fun at his grandparents place without a care of the world.
After speaking to them she went and got ready for the day in a pretty looking casual mid thigh dress, she left her hair open, wore casual white sneakers, and carried only her phone.
After getting ready she went and ate some eggs and drove towards Karan's office.

On reaching Malhotra group,  she entered in while calling Aniket because she knew her husband would be busy,

Aniket- good afternoon Maam

Ahana- hey, I am at the reception is Karan free?

Aniket- Ma'am just be there I am coming, no sir isn't done yet.

Ahana- okay

Ahana was going to sit on the couch when she saw Aniket rush towards her, she smiled at him and walked towards him, greeting her, he took her to Karan's cabin and got her settled there.

Ahana was looking around his cabin, it was the first time she had come here, there was a cute family picture that was placed on the table, Ahana caressed the picture and went towards a wall that had Karan's trophies, certificates and medals hung, she was looking at his achievements when someone slid their hands around her waist scaring her.
She jerked and turned around, on seeing it Karan she immediately hugged him making his stumble a little, he held her back tight and said,

Karan- I am so sorry, my intention wasn't to scare you

Ahana- no it's okay, I am fine don't be sorry for all

Karan- hmmm vaise what were you seeing so much with all your attention huh?

Ahana- my husband's achievements, saying so she pecked his lips
Karan's ears turned pink at her actions.

Karan- acha where are my clothes I need to change, also I am hungry, I wanna eat lunch soon

Ahana- the bag is there on that couch , also can you order something from the canteen, let's eat here only we can have dinner at some restaurant

Karan- okay you tell Aniket, I ll change and come.

Ahana ordered food and sat on the couch using her phone waiting for Karan to come back.
Karan came out looking handsome in a black ripped jeans with a casual white t-shirt and white sneakers.
Looking at Ahana busy in her phone, Karan dumped his shirt, pants and blazer on her covering her in his clothes,
Ahana shrieked his name, making Karan laugh all the more at her.

Pulling the clothes off her head,
Ahana said,

Ahana- kyu tang kar rahe hai aap mujhe

Karan- meri biwi meri marzi, waise Ayaan se baat hui tumhari?

Ahana- hmm, he's chilling, nice body massages long tub baths he's very happy

Karan- hmmm, nice, well what are your plans?
What do you wanna shop?

Ahana- gifts for Rashi, and then I need few personal hygiene supplies, aur baaki joh mujhe acha lage

After lunch, the both of them stepped out of his cabin and at the reception Karan met Aniket to whom he was giving instructions regarding a few things, while Ahana was just standing there beside him using her phone.
Once Karan was done, he placed his palm on the back of her lower waist and led the way out.

Karan: damn baby, you look so ravishing in this dress, don't exhaust yourself shopping, cause I wanna relish you tonight

Listening to Karan, Ahana smacked his hand away,turning bright red. Both of them settled in the car and went to the mall.

After shopping for almost 4 hours they decided to head for dinner and pick their baby up.