Part-33

Karan was busy working when his phone pinged and caught his attention, it was a message from his wife.

She had sent him a very very cute picture of Ayaan cuddled up close to her chest and fast asleep, whereas she had her head rested on top of Ayaan's.

Karan was in complete awwww at that picture, with a quick reply and a short conversation with his beloved wife, Karan got back to work.

On the other hand, after a nap, Ahana called Karan only for him to disconnect and send a message saying "call you later", Ahana sighed at his message and focused on molly coddling her son.

Ayaan was very energetic and excited, he had never left Mumbai before, all this was very different for him, he seemed to be enjoying it, which was a great relief to Ahana, as excited as Ayaan was, Ahana was very nervous about him adjusting.

Ahana and Ayaan freshened up and got ready to meet Rashi.

Ahana was going to surprise Rashi with her arrival here, asking the hotel staff to place the gifts inside the car.

Ahana and Ayaan went and met a very happy and excited Rashi, she was over the top excited and happy seeing Ahana after so many months. They went to the orphanage and met the caretakers and Ahana gave a generous amount of donation.

The caretakers were really happy to see Ahana and how well she is doing for herself, personally and professionally. After the visit to the orphanage they all went out for dinner and Ayaan was just so excited with new people, new place.

He was as happy as his mumma was but was missing his papa just as much as his mumma, Ayaan was continuously ranting papa......papa....papa....papa, which made Ahana smile.

After dinner, Rashi and Shreyas dropped Ahana and Ayaan off to the hotel.

After freshening up and changing into comfy clothes, Ahana video called Karan, answering the call, Ahana and Karan smiled at each other, the moment Ayaan heard Karan's voice, he dropped all his toys and came near his mumma and started ranting papa... papa, listening to this Karan had a huge smile on his face, he said "yes baby papa idhar hai see" looking at Karan on the screen, make Ayaan smile widely making his parents go awwww at his cuteness, Ahana kissed his cheek real hard and then Ahana started feeding Ayaan to put him to sleep, and the parents out of habit started discussing their day with each and feel asleep.

The next morning, Ahana woke up too her phone ringing, she answered it before her son could wake up. It was a call from Rashi, she invited them over for lunch.

Soon Ayaan also woke up, both of them got ready to kickstart their day and went to Rashi's house.

Rashi thanked Ahana for all the gifts and the two friends had fun and spent time together.

Ahana felt wetness between her thighs and realised she got her period, she asked Rashi for a sanitary napkin but she she didn't have, she said that's something I don't have to worry about at least for 5 months now.

Ahana- Rashi, Ayaan is sleeping he won't wake up for the next 2 hours, by then I shall go and get diapers for him and sanitary pads for myself, can you please give me your bike keys

Rashi- of course Ahana take it

Ahana- also Rashi please sit with him, I know he is asleep and won't wake up but incase he does he gets scared alone and also the place is new for him.

Rashi- don't worry I will be right here, you relax and go get whatever is needed.

While talking to Rashi, Ahana's phone off, Karan was calling her, Ahana quickly told Rashi bye and headed out off the house answering his call.

Karan- janna what took you so much time to answer?

Ahana- arey patience, I was giving all the instructions to Rashi, I am heading out, I wanted sanitary napkins, diapers for Ayaan and also some chocolates.

Karan- pagal baby how much chocolates will you eat huh

Ahana- meri marzi aapko kya?

Karan- accha baba nahi puchta mein kuch bhi

Ahana- good

Karan- what's Ayaan doing?

Ahana- napping

Karan- hmm

Ahana- suniye

Karan- hmm

Ahana- I miss you

Karan- I miss you too baby, kya hua hai you seem low

Ahana- I am got my period Karan, the cramps

Karan- I am so sorry, I wish I could help

Ahana- Karan, yesterday when I went to the orphanage I got to know they're in a financial crisis and I couldn't stop myself Karan, I just wrote the cheque, I am sorry I know I should have asked or at least informed you earlier, I me...mean, I am sorry

Karan- have I ever stopped you from anything, huh

Ahana- no

Karan- in these few months have I ever asked you anything about what you do, or why have you done what you did?

Ahana- no

Karan- phir why are you sorry, why are you so hesitant, you think I am the controlling type who would scold you or question you, I mean yeah I know i like to be informed but I would never ask you why you did what you did until its extremely necessary

Ahana- I know, you never ask me but I, its money matters Karan, I never want to have an upper hand in it, you know that

Karan- exactly meri Jaan I know that, so when I have given you all that money and the card for you to spend, I don't expect you to answer me for everything, ha I would ask you if I feel you're wasting money which I think you would never do

Ahana- I would never, okay going forward I ll just inform you okay

Karan- better, also always remember I work so hard only so that I can provide you, Ayaan and my other baby with everything in this world, so how they use it, I would never ask until they're happy

Ahana- acha who is this other baby of yours?

Karan- our baby, that we have to start making once you back to Mumbai

Ahana- shameless

Karan- arey isme shameless kya, I want one like you said I want to see you with a big belly, the mood swings and all that

Ahana- hmmm, whatever, acha mein baad mein baat karti hoon, warna Ayaan uth jayega

Karan- hmm okay take care, I love you

Ahana- I love you

After talking to Karan, Ahana took Rashi's scooty and headed to the closest store there and bought all the necessary stuff.

While returning a dog suddenly ran past Ahana's vehicle she tried avoiding it but lost control and fell and she hurt herself.

Ahana was bruised near the elbow and her forearm, she had also hurt her leg, and sprained her ankle, she also had a cut on her forehead.

People around rushed to help her, there was a very kind girl who took her to the closest hospital and got her wounds cleaned and dressed.

Ahana somehow managed to go to Rashi's house only to find her and Ayaan both sound asleep.

Ahana immediately called the hotel taxi and picked Ayaan in her arms and left to the hotel.

Ahana left an apology letter and a cheque to cover the expenses of the damaged scooty.

On her way, Ahana called Aniket, and asked him to book the next flight out to Mumbai

Reaching the hotel she immediately packed everything and left for the airport to catch her flight.