Part 35

Ahana's POV

I just love how my life has flipped since the entry of these two darlings. No doubt they're my absolute favourite people but they can be a handful sometimes, but I am okay with whatever it is, because life without these two is absolutely meaningless.

My baby Ayaan is two, I can't believe he has to start pre-school anytime soon. Karan and I have a few places shortlisted for him. We need to start going for the interviews soon.

Well, talking about my boys, they're out to get me ice-cream and chocolates. Yeah yeah, Karan has made it clear to me saying this is something he tolerates about me, my demands for ice-cream and chocolates, he also hates the fact that Ayaan is also becoming like me, who loves chocolates and ice-cream.

Ayaan- mummmaaaaaaa

Ahana- ha betu

Ayaan- mumma see i-ceam

Ahana- thank you meri jaan *kissing his cheek*

Karan- ha ha saara pyaar tumhare bete ke liye, mera kuch nahi, mein kya hi karta hun na

Ahana- *chuckling* of course apke liye bhi bohot pyaar hai, I love you

Karan- kisses her cheek and hands her a bowl of ice cream whispering I love you too

Ayaan- mumma, sleepy

Ahana- come baby, lets sleep

Karan- you put him to sleep, I'll be back, I got to send some mails

Ahana- hmmm

Author's POV

Almost an hour later, Karan came into the room so see Ayaan all cuddled up to Ahana, who was busy reading a novel. Karan slowly and carefully moved a sleeping Ayaan away from Ahana and took his place.

Karan was side hugging Ahana, his head rested on her bosom, Ahana ruffled his hair and pecked his forehead,

Karan- finish karli ice-cream?

Ahana- hmm pura finish

Karan- acha hai, waise how are you feeling?

Ahana- I am okay, just the usual cramps that's all.

Karan- hmmmm

Karan slowly lifted her pyjama top and started massaging her lower belly to make her feel better.

Karan- acha listen, Aniket was telling me your passport needs to be renewed, so he'll be taking an appointment for next week, you finish that okay.

Ahana- hmmm, baby what about Ayaan's pre-school?

Karan- I have sent Aniket the list we decided on he will take the slots for interview by tomorrow

Ahana- okay, also shall I leave Ayaan at your office when I go for the appointment, coz obviously I can't take him.

Karan- yeah sure, I will keep myself free

Ahana- good, let's sleep, it's late

Karan- good night

Ahana- good night.

The next morning,

Ahana woke up early but both her babies were still asleep, she covered them properly and went to kickstart her day.

She saw Mary Aunty in the kitchen, wishing her Ahana went and helped her in making breakfast.

Mary Aunty made coffee for Ahana, which she drank while reading the newspaper.