Part 20

Karan drove home as quick as he could and the whole time both of them were worried as to what would have happened and what could be the reason for Ayaan's cries.

20mins later, Ahana rushed into the house and took Ayaan in her arms and he immediately snuggled into her arms and she kissed him and started patting his back, he calmed down but was still sniffing, Karan walked in and saw Ayaan glued to Ahana, he walked towards them and tried taking Ayaan in his arms but he refused to leave Ahana, he just held her top tightly in his tiny palms. When Karan tried the second time he started wailing again, Karan said "thik hai, raho apne mumma sang".

Ahana just smiled at that and said "kya hua hai mumma ki jaan, itna kyu roye aap, huh dekho mera beta kitna laal hogaya hai", she kissed his cheeks and said everyone that she is going to feed him and she went to Karan's room to feed Ayaan.

Karan went to Kai who was silently watching what ever was going on around her and said "chodo baby, aapka chota bhai is a full to mumma's boy, aap good girl hai" saying so he picked her up and kissed her hard and started feeding her the bottle that Ahana had pumped this morning, he smiled and peacefully had her bottle and she slept peacefully in Karan's arms.

Karan sat their talking to his parents for a while and then he said, ma papa, I have a call now in sometime, I ll make Kai sleep peacefully in my room and go to the office, I ll meet you guys in the evening.

Karan went to his to see his door slightly open, he stood there and heard Ahana say, "Shant Ayaan, mumma idhar hi hai Bachcha, I am not going anywhere baby, calm down, mumma ko dard ho Raha hai baby" he walked into the room and lay Kai on the crib and saw the most blissful sight, Ahana with her right breast exposed and Ayaan laying on her lap and sucking on to her nipple like his life depended on it and his small palm resting on the exposed portion of her breast. Karan walked towards the both of them and kissed both their forehead, Ahana smiled, whereas Ayaan got irritated, to which Karan just smiled at his son who was irritated with the disturbance.

Karan: you know, I am so mad at you, I want to scold you so badly right now Ahana, but seeing you feed Ayaan is one of the most beautiful and calming sights that I have seen that it's distracting me now, I can't even focus on being mad at you.

Ahana: why are you mad at me Karan, Maine kya kiya?

Karan: aapne kya kiya, Ahana who leaves the door open like that when you sitting here almost half naked and feeding Ayaan, if not lock at least you should have closed the door properly.

Ahana: I am so sorry, it wasn't on purpose, Ayaan was just crying so much and I also know he was very hungry because I last feed him 4 hours ago and while we were gone he refused to drink from the bottle, in all this it just slipped my mind.

Karan: whatever Ahana, you're not alone anymore, thank god it was me, what if it would have been some worker huh

Ahana: I am sorry Karan, I promise to be careful going forward

Karan: please Ahana, I would be really mad, don't do this again

Ahana: hmm, *hiss*

Karan: what happened?

Ahana: my breasts are sore from all the pumping I did this morning and now Ayaan is sucking so hard it hurts.

Karan: I am so sorry, I wish I could help.

Ahana: don't be, I think he got scared, not finding you or me

Karan: hmm mumma was saying the same, she said its been a day since you started feeding him, its helped you bond, so not finding you around also the bottle has made him so upset

Ahana: I was thinking the same too

Karan: Ahana, I have a call in 30mins I am going to study to get work done, after feeding Ayaan, you sleep too you need rest, ma and papa are also taking their afternoon nap, and Kai is full and asleep, so you take rest too okay.

Saying he got up to take his laptop bag when Ahana held him by his wrist, he turned back when she said

Ahana: I am sorry, I didn't leave the door open on purpose, believe me, please don't be mad, I will be extra careful next time.

Ahana was in tears when she said all this Karan sat in front of her cupped her face and wiped her tears and said " I am not mad at you Ahana, I was but when you apologised the first time I let it go"

Ahana: no you still are I know

Karan: how do you know?

Ahana: you never call me by my name, but you are now

Karan laughed and said: acha what do I call you then?

Ahana: you call me baby or jaana most of the times, you only call me by my name when you busy or with someone, but now even when you angry

Karan: I am not mad anymore baby, how can I be mad at you for so long huh

Ahana just smiled, when Karan kissed her cheek and said " give you attention to your son now and take rest, I ll finish work by then, after that I want your full full attention"

Ahana smiled at her husband demanding her attention and said okay.

Karan picked his necessary things and went to the study.

Ahana saw Ayaan asleep peacefully, she fixed her clothes and slept cuddling Ayaan.