PART-7

Ahana's POV

It's been a week since we're back home, a lot has happened, for starters I have officially adopted Pari, and I also named her KAINAT MEHRA, and I have started breastfeeding her.

Rashi got married and she has shifted to Bangalore permanently. Sheela Auntie is handling my company.

Also, its been a week since I have slept properly, Pari has such odd times of sleeping and then managing the house it's been a little crazy.

Also my baby is gonna be 4 months old in a week, I am very excited.

There you go she's crying again, it's time for me to feed her.

I walk into the room and to the crib, where my baby was and pick her up, sway her around for a bit and make her lie flat on the bed to change her diaper, once done I sit on the bed with my back resting on the head board and  take my top off and pull my my bra down exposing my nipple, I make Kai lie down on my lap and help her latch my nipple, as soon as she latches onto my nipple she immediately stops crying and starts sucking softly and calmly filling up her tummy.

In this past week, I have no idea how many times I have breastfed her but each time I do it, it feels so blissful, it makes me feel complete. There is nothing more that I want in life right now. My daughter and me are more than enough for each other.

Once her tummy is full, I carry her and start patting her back to make sure she burps. After she burps, I put her down on her play mat where she starts playing and I clean the mess in my room.

*TIME SKIP*

It's been almost two months since Kai has been a part of my life, she is 5 months now, a very active baby, I have also started going to office now, I go only 2 times a week and the days I am there Sheela Aunty takes care of Pari while I handle work.

My Pari has started to roll over and she also sits now but with support, it feels so special to be a part of her milestones, every time I look at her I am thankful for god to blessing me with her.

My work has also started to become a little hectic, I just get so tired by the end of the day, I literally feel dead.

I try doing most of the work, so that there is less burden on Sheela Aunty.