Part-30

Karan and Ahana were cuddling whereas their Rajkumar was asleep in his crib completely ignorant about what's happening around him.

Karan was awake staring at his wife who was sticking to him like his 2nd skin.

Karan was lightly massaging her scalp which is her favourite thing.

Karan's pov

Damn meri biwi kuch zyada hi tired hai aaj, but what can I do, she's not going to be around for the next 3 days, I am going to hate coming back to this empty home, these two people mean the world to me, they haven't left yet and I am already so jittery and fussy what am I going to do without them.
God I feel like a kid, I don't want to fuss too much coz I know it's going to make her upset. Also I think I should get used to all this a little, anyways I will start travelling more for business and I know she is not going to join me for all the work trips I take.

Author's pov

Karan looked at the time and realised that they have to eat dinner and also his son is going to wake up soon.

Karan started placing wet kisses all the way from Ahana's forehead to her cleavage in response she just moaned and gave him more access, Karan realised she isn't going to wake up like this so he bit her hard on her cleavage, the moment Ahana shrieked in pain he started sucking the spot to soothe the pain. 
Ahana just shook her head at this action of his , because she knew whatever she tells is going to fall into deaf ears, Ahana was too busy to notice that this action of his, had actually made her leak.
Karan who saw her lost, slowly slid down a little and wrapped his warm mouth around Ahana's nipple slowly sucking the milk that was oozing.
This action of his made Ahana arch her back in pleasure and moan out loud.

Ahana and Karan's hot moment was broken by a loud wail of their beloved son. Karan left Ahana's nipple with a pop sound making her go all red, while Karan picked up Ayaan and soothed him after which he handed him to her.

Ahana pecked her sons lips and helped him latch so that he could fill his stomach.
Karan in the mean time laid next to them and started checking his mails on his phone.

Karan- Janna the tickets have been booked for day after and all the other things like hotel, car and everything

Ahana- hmm okay, damn I have a lot of things to do, shit

Karan- calm down, I ll help you

Ahana- yeah okay
Ahana immediately picked up her phone and started noting down whatever has to be done before she left, her packing, instructions to the maid, Karan's food for 3 days,his things, etc.

Karan- baby

Ahana- hmm

Karan- what you wanna eat for dinner, I ll order, I don't want you tiring yourself

Ahana- kuch bhi Karan

Karan quickly ordered for the both of them and then got busy with his work.

After feeding Ayaan, she placed him on the playmat for him to play, while Ahana picked up Karan's t-shirt to wear.
Ahana went to Karan and kissed him hard and whispered I love you making him smile the brightest, while she just walked to the closet to get her and Ayaan's things.

Ahana was busy packing according to the list she had made, while the door bell rang, Karan went and picked up the food and came to the room.

Karan- baby dinner is here, I ordered noodles for us, common let's eat

Karan was placing the food on the table when Ahana came and sat in his lap and said, feed me today, Karan happily obliged to her request.

Ayaan looking at his mama papa lost in their world ignoring him, he quickly crawled towards the two of them and started pulling Karan's pants to gain attention.
Karan and Ahana looked down at their son and picked him up and Ahana placed him on her lap making Ayaan snuggle into her chest completely.
Karan was in complete awe looking at him, he kissed both their foreheads and continued with dinner.

Ahana- ek baat puchu?

Karan- hmm

Ahana- I want another baby. I want to experience every step of pregnancy, the cravings, the big belly, sore breasts, the everything, you think we're ready for another baby?

Karan- I want it to, I want our baby, waise toh we have been trying for 3 months now, let's see

Ahana- hmm, but I can't wait

Karan- relax mera baby jab hona hoga tab hojayega, also once I have my princess na she ll have my full attention, I toh will pamper her only so tab tak enjoy my attention while you can

Ahana- hawwww you're so mean

Karan- arey meri jaan, doesn't matter how many babies we have, I will always love you and you will always be my priority over the kids

Ahana- acha leave all that, listen to me Karan, 3 days I am not here, I ll set up everything for you bas khana time pe order kar Lena and eat, no working till late, absolutely no partying. Please take care of yourself.
Aur ha zyada gussa nahi karna kissi pe aap hi ki tabyat bigad jayenge

Karan- same instructions to you as well, also I need you to keep constantly messaging me. Send me loads of pics of both of you.

Ahana- yes sir, a small inconvenience, I ll let you know and you will have Aniket handle it, I know calm down, I am not 5, I have handled myself alone for the longest time in my life relax I am not going to fight a war

Karan- okay biwi, lekin photos and regular messages, no compromise

Ahana kissed him and said yes sir

Karan- good

Ahana- waise aapne ek bar bhi nahi bola take care of Ayaan

Karan- arey that goes without saying, you will do it and there is no one better than you, but you get so busy taking care of him, you forget yourself. 

Ahana- hmm okay, you work, I ll put Ayaan to sleep and do some packing

Saying so Ahana made Ayaan sleep while Karan was working she did all the packing and also made a list of things she should buy. Wrapping up their work the both of them  slept cuddling eating other.