PART-28

Ahana Pov,

It been 3 months since Kai had to go back to her real parents and family, they were very grateful of me.
I do miss her, a lot sometimes, after all she was my first child, but my son, my Ayaan doesn't really let me miss her, he just keeps me so busy and so occupied I hardly have time to focus on anything else.

Also, a lot has happened in these three months.
Karan and I got married, we have shifted to his penthouse.
Ayaan has started crawling, my baby definitely is more healthy and energetic than what he was, I am so happy with the breastfeeding decision I made.
Some where, the incident that happened with Kai has me shaken, that's why I never hired a nanny to help me with Ayaan.

Coming to Karan and I, we both are madly in love with each other, touchwood both of us are at a very happy place in our lives.

I would not want to change or trade anything I have now, for what so ever reason.

Anyways back to reality,

Urghh, Monday mornings, my husband has to go to work, but with him I am also supposed to wake up, so unfair.

Ahana shifts towards Karan and kisses his forehead and wishes him "good morning", Karan just Hmm's and cuddles pulling her closer.

Ahana: common get up or you are going to be late to work

Karan: doesn't matter, I am the boss

Ahana: so, that doesn't stop you from going to work on time.

Karan doesn't reply to this and Ahana just lets him be, because anything important he would be up and running already.

Ahana cuddled more into Karan and was using her phone, when Ayaan started cribbing, that was Ahana's cue to shift focus from her husband to her son.

Ahana immediately freed herself from Karan and went to Ayaan's bassinet and picked him up.
Ayaan sensing his mother calmly went back to sleep, Ahana kissed his forehead and got  him to bed.

Karan- *sleepily* how mean of you wifey, one sound and he has all your attention, anything I do, you just don't seem to care

Ahana- that's such a lie I give you attention too

Karan- Yeah but not as much as him

Ahana- whatever

Karan just rolled his eyes and started checking his mails, while Ahana cooed over Ayaan and began feeding him.

Karan- baby I think you should stop feeding him now, I mean he's almost 9 months now.

Ahana- I am not stopping until he is 1 and half years old, I have reduced the frequency now, I only feed him when he wakes up and before he sleeps in the noon and night. Only thrice a day, otherwise I give him fruits and boiled veggies and all that.

Karan- initially I remember the doctor mentioning 8months is must and should so I just thought you can stop.

Ahana- true 8months to a year but we can see how much this is helping him, so I actually don't want to stop sooner.

Karan- hmmm, Janna I have a dinner meeting today, I will be late, don't wait for me you please eat and sleep okay and tmrw I am working from home.

Ahana- okay but go get ready now

Karan- hmmm but I feel so lazy

Karan went into the washroom to get ready and kick start his day, while Ahana went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her husband.

Karan- Ahana I can't find my wallet, please help me find it soon, I am late

Ahana- coming
Ahana immediately turned off the stove and was walking to the room, when Karan yelled again,

Karan- Ahana jaldi

Ahana patiently walked into the room with Ayaan in her arms and picked his wallet and gave it to him,

Ahana- why you screaming subah subah, everything is here only

Karan- I am so late, I have a meeting in 40mins and I am still here getting ready

Ahana- well you should have woken up when I woke you up, atleast you would not be late

Karan- I completely forgot about this one

Ahana- I am the boss, I feeling lazy, huh

Karan- okay okay Thana mat maaro abhi please

Ahana just laughed and said, I am setting the table come soon

Karan- no please I don't have time to eat jaan

Ahana-  uh uh not listening, you either eat and go to work, or you can change into comfy clothes and go to the study

Karan- huh so bossy

Ahana- 🙄🙄

Ahana was setting the table and Ayaan was busy playing with his toys when Karan came and kissed Ayaan and said, please papa ke liye aaj apni Ma ko shambhal lena, in response Ayaan giggled and kissed his papa back.
Praying to god Karan went to the kitchen and turned Ahana around and smashed his lips on hers, making her drop whatever was in her hand, after a soulful kiss, Karan whispers

Karan- I love you baby, but I am really really late and I need to rush

Pecking her lips again he just dashed out of the penthouse leaving Ahana completely flabbergasted.
Ahana just picked up everything that fell and cleaned the kitchen.

Ahana went and picked up Ayaan who dropped everything the minute his mumma came, she smiled and kissed his cheek hard.

Ahana- ek aap ho, jisko bas mumma chahiye, aur ek apke papa, bohot mean hai Ayaan, mumma is gussa, woh papa se baat nahi karenge dekhna, also let him do what ever he wants mumma kuch nahi bolti
Bas aap hi mere ache baby hai

Ahana and Ayaan got ready to face the day, Ahana went to the mall with Ayaan and did some shopping, they did a lot of masti together and came home and both of them were asleep early being tired owing to all the roaming around they had done.