Chapter 10 Dojima Gin

On the bus, Soma is now sitting next to Takumi while Megumi is sitting next to Isami, and Takumi is now flustered with embarrassment as Soma says, "Well, well, it looks like we "Meet Again". Shall we have that Shokugeki now so you can "Stomp Me Flat"?"

"Shut Up! Don't Talk to Me!" Takumi yells back while covering his face with his hands. Isami is laughing behind the blonde boy, and Megumi is just sweatdropping.

When Takumi finally calms down, he thinks back to the dish he and Soma made during their assignment. He thinks, "This was an assignment where I could fully use the techniques and knowledge I've polished. I was sure of my win when I came up with that dish. Even so, to think he could stand his ground...Even though no one won or lost, what's this sense of defeat? I won't let it end like this...someday, I'll definitely..."

Soma looks at the boy and says, "Trattoria Aldini's Takumi, huh? There's someone my age who can do this much. If I didn't come to this school, I wouldn't have known this, huh?"

Soma and Megumi meet up with Ryoko, Ibusaki, Yuki, and a semi-dead Marui in front of the main Totsuki hotel. Ibusaki says, "All of the Polar Star members survived the first day."

"That is great." Megumi says.

Yuki says, "Yeah, now it is time for the rewards! Dinner, a bath, and guest rooms! Most probably all of those are super luxurious and gorgeous! I'll enjoy this to the fullest."

But it turns out that they are not finished with the tasks, as they have to make 50 Beef Steak Meals for the people of the bodybuilding club of the upper arm university that are having a training camp at a nearby facility. Not only that, the people from the American Football club and the Wrestling Club will also come.

"But what about our dinner?" Some students ask, and chef Sekimori says, "Those who finish the 50 meals should cook their own meals. By the way, bear in mind that during this camp, you'll have to make all of your breakfasts and dinners. And one last thing, those who can't carry this out in an hour will be expelled!"

After hearing this, everyone is rushing to prepare the meals, it is not that easy as everyone is like living in hell. Soma sighs as he uses his swift movements to prepare all 50 of them with ease.

"Yukihira Soma, 50 meals finished!" Sekimori says.

"It wasn't much." Soma says as he takes off his headband. Takumi grits his teeth and says, "Damn it...I fell behind! But Yukihira! The taste of mine is better probably!"

Takumi is doing his 45th meal, and Sekimori yells, "Hey you! Don't move your lips! Move your hands!"

Soma waves at them and says, "Well then, I'll be in Marui's room!"

Marui yells, "You don't have to come! I plan to sleep early tonight!"

As Yukihira Soma is walking towards the room, he says, "With that said, even though I have gone first, I got nothing to do. I wonder if there's something on TV..."

Then he notices the public bath, and he decides to take a bath first, and since he is the first one, he might be able to hog the whole bath for himself. After getting the yukata and the pants, Soma skips to the public baths, only to bump into a person and falls.

"Ah! It's Nakiri." Soma says as he realizes that Nakiri is in her own Yukata as she just finished taking a bath.

"Yukihira Soma..." Erina mutters.

"Sorry, are you okay? Nakiri? Do you have a twisted ankle or something?" Soma asks, and Erina is now flustered and yells, "D-don't touch me! I can stand by myself!"

After getting back up, she thinks, "Such a blunder...just when I had my guard down because I thought there wasn't anyone else here...I had to run into this man of all people..."