Ready For Round 2?

Alright um... In my opinion Season 3 should've ended after All Might beat All For One, but it didn't so obviously I was gonna go along with it

But as of right now, I've already extended Season 3 by a little too much, and I've got something big coming out before the Ultimate Moves episode

Basically once that big thing comes out Season 3 of this book will officially be done and Season 4 will start

Anyway
________________________________________________________________

Junkyard

The Rescue Team are just lounging around waiting for everyone else to show up

"You sure they're gonna show?" Gwen asks Mina

Mina nods "They'll be here, or at least two of them will be" She then looks at the girl from the future that would become her daughter "So that's what she'd look like"

Gwen follows her gaze "Yeah, that's her" She sees happiness on Mina's face "Knowing you, you probably had an idea of what your kids would look like. Is she like you imagined?"

Mina nods "She's exactly like I imagined. A perfect mix of me and Ben" She looks closely at the girl "She has my face and hair" She looks even closer "And Ben's skin and eyes" Tears start to come out of her eyes "Those brave and bright green eyes. I guess it's pretty obvious once you focus on those features" Gwen pats Mina's back as she wipes her eyes, saying "When you told me that she was mine and Ben's future daughter..." She shakes her head "I gotta tell you there was a part of me that didn't believe it"

Gwen: Yet you already knew it, or at least felt it. Me telling you she's from the future just got it through your head

Kyoka steals a glance at her mother's younger self and scratches her face when Toshi starts speaking to her "Kyoka, I have to ask you something, and I want you to be honest with me"

Kyoka smiles at him "When am I not honest with you, Tosh?"

Toshi looks seriously at her "Do you really think we should be doing this?"

Kyoka's first instinct is to make a joke... but he did ask her to be honest "I..." She sighs "I don't know. I know at first we just wanted to see what the adults were doing and I promised we would only take a quick peek... but I let my curiosity get the best of me, and now we're here. I guess I figured this would be the only chance I have at experiencing real life Time Travel and I wanted to experience it with my best friend. I probably should've thought about it before just taking you and going into what would be the end of the world" Toshi wasn't expecting her to pour her heart out "What I'm trying to say is..." She looks into his eyes "I'm sorry, Toshi. And I'll find us a way out of this. I promise"

Toshi is shocked by the sudden apology and promise, but he has no time to dwell on it

Mina: Yo, guys! They're here! Finally!

The OG BRS (Bakugo Rescue Squad) has arrived. They all get the previous introductions out of the way before landing on the children

Kirishima: Hey, we never got the names of these kids. Well, not the girl anyway. Speaking of, why are they here?

Gwen looks to the kids and motions them to introduce themselves. Toshi is nervous, but Kyoka walks up "My name is Kyoka, and I'm..." She looks to Gwen for confirmation, and she nods so Kyoka takes a breath "I'm from the future" Everyone (who was unaware) gasps as this information as she motions to Toshi "My buddy Toshi here is also from the future, and let me be the first to say it's not a good one"

Toshi swallows his fear and walks up "In our time, the world was taken over by an ally of the League of Villains. We're here to stop them" He says

???: There's a lot of needing to be stopped going around huh?