Chapter 12 Talk

Y/n pov

I got up feeling like shit I wish I could forget all that happened yesterday sadly I woke up from my bed brushed my teeth and went downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee well the house was empty as I expected made myself some coffee went back upstairs to my room took a warm bath dried myself wore clothes changed my bandage. and opened my book to start studying I would rather self-study. I started to study for an upcoming test. It had been about 2 hours since I started studying I decided to take a small 10 min. I started to think about what happened yesterday it was a mess my had was still hurting like hell but I have done worse than I started to think did it matter what she does it should not it never did I mean Mr. Kim is fine not that I care but those seven spawns of satans hell no but again it's her life I don't want to control it she can do whatever she likes I don't care. That is when I realized my 10 min break was over and I started studying again. After about forty mins I heard the door downstairs open I knew it was my mom so I got up and lock the door of my room I do not want to deal with her but I could not keep running away from it right and I started studying again.

After a few mins, I heard a knock on the door I knew who was I got up unopened the door there stood my mother

Mother- y/n lets talk (low tone)

I already knew what this was about

I nodded we went to the living room and she sat on the sofa I sat on the opposite side so we were now facing to face.

Mother- I am sorry for what happened last night. If you don't want this if you are not happy with this relation I will end this relation but can't you see me happy?

y/n- listen I do not care about what you do whatever you want to do just don't try to get involved with my life and one more thing I do not accept Mr. Kim as my stepfather or his sons as my family so don't force them to accept me cause I know I won't accept them.

Saying this I left the living room and went back to my room locked it went to the bathroom locked it and opened my drawer where I keep my blade and knife

I moved the shirt which was on my shoulder and started cutting

1 for not being good enough

1 for having a crappy life

1 for being a disappointment

1 for being a failure

1 for being myself

I started crying thinking about all the things that happened in my life getting all those flashbacks of those people who touched me I couldn't breathe I was having a panic attack my and before I knew it I blacked out.

To be continued ..........................................................................................

Don't be a silent reader:)

give me some ideas if you want to. Feel free to comment and if you have any questions leave them in the comments. and don't forget to vote. BE SAFE

BYE TAKE CARE peace

if you like it be sure to vote and comment your motivation helps me. PS requests are still open. Take care :<