Chapter 25 wedding 2

Namjoons pov

We reached the wedding venue and went to our reserved table I was sitting in between y/n and Jin Hyung we were talking about random stuff until i looked over at y/n she was bouncing the her leg up and down and started fiddling and clipping her nails with her fingers basically going through social anxiety, I put my hand on here's in order to comfort her and not make her feel uncomfortable, I might have kept my grip on her hands too tight and not have realised it . I lifted my hands off hers when I felt her calm down.

After sometime the wedding started the wedding song started and the doors opened reveling Ms. park in her white gown she started to walk down the aisle and up to Dad and the priest started talking.

Authors pov

Marriage is a joyous occasion. It is connected in our thoughts with the charm of love, the warmth of home, and with all that is pleasant, as being one of the most important events of our lives. Its sacredness and unity is the most significant and binding covenant known in human relations.

I call your attention to the seriousness of the decision which you have made and the covenant you are about to declare before God. The vows you are about to take care not to be taken without careful thought, for in them you are committing yourselves exclusively to one another for as long as you both shall live.

Groom, repeat after me.

I Kim ji yong, take you, Park Jae, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow.

Now Bride, please repeat after me.

I park jae, take you, Kim ji Yong, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow.

You will now exchange rings as a symbol of the lifelong commitment and abiding love which you as husband and wife have promised to each other.

Now if you have any vows you'd like to exchange please do so. They exchange their vows

Groom, please place the ring on park jae's finger, and repeat after me.
I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness.
And Bride, please place the ring on Kim ji Yong's finger and repeat after me.

I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness.
Kim ji yong and park jae, having witnessed your vows for marriage before God and all who are assembled here, by the authority invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!
It is my pleasure to introduce you to you for the first time...

And the saying that the priest left and everyone started clapping

Y/n pov

I Clapped lightly with no expression on my face I didn't know what to feel anger saddens happiness it's was all over the pace I felt numb my life has changed. I felt like crying so I excused myself and went to find the bathroom, I saw a door with a woman drawn on it I went in there and into a stall and closed the door sat down and letting all the tears come out. After I finished crying I went out of the stall and to the sink and only washed the tears and then dried them out with tissue papers and trying not to rub my eyes, my eyes were red anymore it still did look like I cried so I decided to wait till the eye soreness to go away, It took about ten minutes, I went back to the table and everyone's eyes were on me I sat down in started using my phone, the other guests were eating or congratulating the newly wed,

I wasn't hungry but sleepy, Taehyung Jimin Seokjin and Hoseok went to the buffet while Namjoon asked me " hey y/n you want to eat" then I said " No I am good" he nodded and asked Jungkook "kook go eat" he replied saying " Hyung I am not hungry" then a waiter came And asked him "sir would you like something to drink" he nodded and said "a two glasses of champagne and two glasses of water" he nodded and left when the waiter came back he gave Namjoon and Yoongi the champagne and me and Jungkook water. To be honest Yoongi looks really scary.

After sometime the photographer called us to take family pictures we all followed him even the others, just as we reached them Mr. Kim hugged me I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back after he hugged me we all stood for the picture, mother and Mr. Kim were in the middle, Taehyung Jimin and Jungkook and me were on Mr. Kim's side and the others were on mother's side, I forced a simile after the picture mother and Mr. Kim went to eat the photographer to us that they'll be taking some siblings picture I had no choice but to agree I was in the middle of all of them and he started taking pictures I forced a smile.

After that we all went back to the table but all of them had to talk to the guest except Jungkook we were just sitting in silence until I broke it " you know we going back" then he said " I don't know probably after dad and Ms park leave" I nodded and then Seokjin came and sat down and chugged the champagne left in his glass. I saw a group of guys staring at me I started to feel uncomfortable and insecure and Seokjin noticed it he removed his blazer and put it over my knees to hide my knees and then he asked me "you okay" I nodded, mother and mr Kim left the others came back to the table and decided to leave so we all got up and started waking towards the exit and I gave Seokjin his blazer back and thanked him and there were paparazzi outside

I was again in between them and back in the car, loads of thing happened

We reached the mansion and everyone went to their room so did I opened the door and did not shut it cause I was dead tired I went to the bathroom and changed to my normal clothes and washed my face and to bed and let the darkness consume me

To be continued .....

Important i will change y/n to Do yun so her full name is Park Do Yun or Kim Do yun

Which one do you prefer more and i need kitten names

And this is how the kitten looks

I've got two pictures i couldn't choose from them cause both are cutee

Or