Chapter 21- House

Eid Mubarak!!!!! To all my Muslim readers

I need motivation

And suggestions for the kittens name

pov

I got up to the sound of the main door opening the kitten was still asleep I still haven’t thought of a name for him
Mother came in my room and said “pack all your stuff we will be shifting to your soon to be dads house tonight after dinner” I was pissed at her she closed the door and left, she didn’t even notice the kitten which is a good thing I dint know what to do with the kitten I can’t leave him he is still wounded and weak to survive on its own so I have no choice but to take him with me.
Looking at my room I dint have much stuff then I remembered that I had a few things in the attic I went out of my room and went up to the attic. The attic was dusty and there were many spider webs there no one has been here in years the last time I was here was before we left for America 9 years back the House might be old but the memories were still fresh like it happened yesterday. Those memories still haunt me and I still don’t know what I did to deserve them.

I got goosebumps thinking about them I brushed it off and focused on what I was here for the box. I was looking around there was not much in the attic most of the boxes were empty then I noticed it the box with my name on it. I walked towards it the box was sealed so I decided to take it to my room I dint want to stay in there any longer the box was heavy, really heavy I couldn’t take it downstairs. Just then I heard the doorbell ring, the they arrived I sighed. I went out of the attic I went in my room and closed the door I was coved in dust I brushed the dust from my clothes and put my sleeves down. I heard mother call me I went downstairs not forgetting to close the door behind me.

Kim’s mansion

BTS pov

We were all chilling in the living room when dad came and said “we are going to your soon to be mothers house” and we thought that was it then he continued “and they will be shifting here tonight so uhh be ready and be nice with y

I know it’s hard accept a stranger as your sister but try getting to know her and take care of her I don’t want the enimes or the paparazzi to know about her this soon, be ready we will be leaving in twenty minutes” saying this he went up to his room leaving us silent the maknes and Yoongi had a devious look on their face.

while the other like Hoseok and Seokjin thought having a sister was not a bad idea although he dint want to put her in danger. Yoongi on the other hand knew nothing is going to change his father’s decisions so he kind of accepted the fact. Namjoon the smartest one of them all knew there was more to his soon to be sister he found her interesting. Jimin dint want a sister he liked the way his life was with his father and brothers he didn’t need and mother or sister. Taehyung didn’t need a sister he didn’t feel a need for one. Jungkook  had mixed feelings he dint want a sister his brothers were always there for him he never felt something was missing in his Life and he was happy but he also dint want to be the youngest in the family.

Authors pov

Its safe to say that All of them had different opinions but one was in common they didn’t want y/n to get involved in their lives cause they have a weakness

Present time

BTS pov

We got ready and left for Ms. parks house it was a long drive Taehyung and Jimin were bickering Jungkook was on his sitting next to Seokjin with his head on his shoulder he was sleeping Hoseok was talking to Yoongi Namjoon was driving, it took about 30 minutes to reach their house we were following dads car. We pulled up to a average looking home. We woke Jungkook up from his sleep which was not easy. We went to the main door and dad rang the bell. Ms. park opened the door she invited us in we went in, and sat on the couch she gave us water then she called y/n, after a few minutes she came downstairs she was wearing a long hoodie and sweat pants she looked at Ms. Park then us and then at dad. She bowed a little towards us and dad. Then Ms. Park called us for dinner we went to the dining room

(This is how they were seated)

              Ms park.        Jimin.          Hoseok.       Taehyung.        Jungkook
Mr Kim
              Yoongi.            Seokjin.       Y/n.              Namjoon.         ( Empty)

To be continued

Don't be a silent reader

Stream Sugas and PSY's That that. And
jimins Ost With you