Epilogue

A/N: I want to thank you all for reading this story. I hope that you've all enjoyed it as much as I did. Once again, thank you!

***************

Three years later

Their pups had just started school that summer and to say that they were excited would have been an understatement. Their little bodies radiated with so much excitement on the first day, their nomon, mom and mama got them ready. They have all their lunch boxes filled with their favorite treats. In Madi's lunchbox, there were two apples and one peach cut in small pieces along with two long strips of grilled boar meat. In Izzy's lunchbox, there were two peaches, a thick slice of cheese and two strips of grilled meat while in Jakey's lunchbox, he had opted for one slice of diced watermelon, different berries, an entire carrot cut up in thin strips with some celery strips and a smaller container of Auntie Maya's ranch dressing. Their mothers proudly walked them to school. Their little backpacks that Octavia took over a month to sew were neatly packed with their lunchboxes, some sheets of paper, bound together, three pencils and one large eraser. Their school in town was similar to the school that is located at Arkadia where their uncles, Lucas and Logan attended.

Kneeling in front of Izzy, Lexa said, "Okay, ai yongon, don't get into trouble and have fun with your cousin Gaia and Uncle Wells."

"Yes, 'mon, I will," the little girl answered. When they were smaller, they couldn't pronounce nomon so they started calling Lexa 'mon and it stuck from then on.

"Jakey, have fun and take care of each other, okay?" Clarke told her pup.

"'Kay, mom," Jakey answered and Clarke kissed his cheek.

Octavia watched as her eldest gulped a little and sensed her daughter's nervousness. Lifting her daughter in her arms, O asked, "You okay, my little pauna?"

"Mama, what if nobody wants to be my friend?" Madi asked, nervously.

"If nobody wants to be your friend, don't feel bad. You have your siblings, your cousins and uncles. They are more than enough, but if it's important to you, then you make the first step. Maybe in the classroom, there might be someone who might feel the same way as you and if you talk to them, I'm sure that person will be your friend. Just say hi," O said and Madi nodded. "Do you want me to go in with you?"

"That's okay, mama. I think I can do it," Madi answered.

"I know you can and will do it, my little pauna," O said then her eyes began to glow as Sky took over, ""kay, tadpole. You got this! I know you'll do good, you'll do excellent!" Sky said and kissed Madi on her cheek. "I love you so much."

"Love you too, mama," Madi answered and Octavia, fully back in control, placed her child on the ground. The triad watched as their pups walked up to the classroom and Gaia ushered them into their chairs.

"Okay, loves, let's get to work," Clarke said and they started to walk away when Octavia turned to look at the classroom and saw Madi with a big grin on her face. She was talking with another little girl and the child was showing Madi the contents of her lunchbox.

"I think she made her first friend," O told her wolf.

"Yeah, she did," Sky answered. As they continued walking, Lexa and Octavia stopped by the newly built clinic that Clarke and Noah ran together. Since both had finished with their studies, Clarke became a specialized surgeon/doctor and Noah became a general surgeon/doctor. Holly, Noah's mate who had given birth to twins last year, was their secretary and nurse in training. Chester was now three months pregnant with his first set of twins.