Chapter 32: Our Place

✧Misma POV✧

"Since you were gone so soon at the celebration Feyre and I did not have a chance to gift you our mating present," Rhys chuckled, smirking at Azriel.
I blushed furiously, turning towards Azriel who smirked back at Rhys, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Where might you two have a gone to?
A casual walk through Velaris, High Lord.

The High Lord's smirk turned into a delighted grin, winking at me while stuffing his hands into his pockets. As I thought, Light Bringer.

Feyre appeared behind Rhys, a huge grin appearing on her lips while dangling a key in her hand. Rhysnd carefully snuck his arm around her waist, leaning onto her.

My mouth fell open and I gasped. A key. A key could only mean one thing.

"We thought we give you your own place. Living with Nesta and Cassian can be too much sometimes I believe and you deserve to have a place of your own! Where ypu have privacy." Feyre smiled and I blinked my eyes at her. That was too kind. And too much. I could do nothing for them and they casually bought us a place to live in.

"A place of our own?" I breathed out and Azriel stood up, dipping his chin at both of them.

"Thank you, brother! That gesture is too kind," he said, grinning at Rhys who nodded Azriel, his grin matching the one of mate.

"It is a flat opposite the Sidra. No house because we thought you might like a flat better. It has a perfect view over the Sidra and the whole front consists of floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can enjoy the sight! Actually a sight over all of Velaris," Feyre informed us further.

"Thank you so so much!" I finally brought out after grasping what they just gifted us. A place of our own. A flat. Just for a us. A home.

My heart fluttered like insane. A home. A home gor just Azriel and I. For my mate and—

I stormed towards them and gave them both a bone-breaking hug, tears running over my cheeks. Others who did not know Rhys and Feyre like we did might find that to be a bit odd to squeeze both your High Lord and Lady into your arms but the Night Court was different.

"Why...I mean how...no why...why are you doing this? Why are you so damn kind?" I gasped and both of them grinned at us, Feyre squeezing my upper arm.

"Because they have a little bit too much money," Azriel chuckled and completely on its on accord my hand snapped out, hitting the back of his neck.

"Careful, brother, the key is still ours," Rhys chuckled and Azriel held up his hands in a defensive manner.

"Because....as I said you deserve a place of your own. And it is our mating present and ypu both have done so much for us already."
Feyre handed me the key and I beamed at her, smiling from ear to ear. Azriel had done a lot — not me. I was a hopeless failure but I would not think about that in that moment. That moment was reserved for happiness and pure bliss.

"Ugh, I cannot believe you are actually leaving us. We have been living together for centuries, Az," Cassian whined, wrapping his arms around Azriel. Nesta and I had to hold back a chuckle watching the two of them.

"I know, I know, but we will anyways see each other all the time," Azriel told him, patting his back. Illyrian babies.

"But brother, it won't be the same. At least we still see each other when training and when there are meetings. And we can meet up just like that and head out to Rita's and so!" Cassian told him, slowly pulling away from my mate. Azriel patted his shoulders, nodding his head.