Chapter 57: Control

*mature content, again slightly kinky and finally some sub. Azriel*

✧Misma POV✧

Slowly the spymaster moved the soft towel over my stomach, his gaze never leaving mine. The fingers of his other hand danced over the skin of my hip while he slowly guided my body closer to him.

"I re-ally think I could dry myself."

"I don't think so. And what mate would I be to let you do all the work yourself?"
Grinning to that, my eyes travelled over the solid chest of my mate, following the small droplets of water that slowly made their way down to where a towel was wrapped around Azriel's waist.

A heaviness filled my breasts when he slid the towel between them and his damp lips brushed a kiss to my cheek. I sighed when his towel-clothed hand moved over the hardened peaks of my breasts, and his lips travelled lower to my jaw.

"My brave and smart mate," he breathed against the base of my throat and goosebumps erupted all over my skin. Then the warmth and the towel left me and the tall male took a step back.

Azriel ogled me like it was the very first time that he saw my naked body. Tingles erupted in every place his eyes landed on, my heart skipping one excited beat after the other.

"Stunning." With that the shadowsinger crouched down before going into a kneeling position, large wings draped behind his tall figure.
"You were right, I really enjoy the sight of that a bit too much," I giggled, brushing my fingers through my mate's silken strands.

"I am always right. And especially when it comes to my mate's preferences. Now," —Azriel moved the cloth up my lower leg— "widen your stance a bit. I need to get access to all areas."
I did as told, the towel-clothed hand sliding up the full length of my legs while Azriel leaned forward and placed a kiss to my lower belly.
"You are so terribly wet, but I doubt that in certain, very intriguing areas it is from the bathing water. Am I right?"

In one quick movement his hand slid higher, right between my thighs and to where I was already throbbing with need.
Steadying myself on my mate's strong shoulders, I dug my nails into his skin and gasped.
"You are r-ight," I breathed, squeezing my eyes shut. Slowly and tauntingly Azriel moved the towel back and forth, knowing exactly what he did and what it did to me. The hair on his arm brushed the insides of my thighs, tingling.

"With that mate of mine being so terribly aroused, I won't be able to get you fully dry. You are just so terribly wet." The shadowsinger stressed out the word, the towel-clothed hand leaving me. My mate straightened up, his large body towering over me and his presence filling the room. "I think we should make use of that...wetness, shouldn't we?"

Yes, we definitely should.

Slowly opening my eyes and biting down on my lip, I dipped my chin. "I really think we should."
The spymaster's smirk turned into a grin and in one quick movement Azriel tossed the towel over his shoulder and onto the sink
Taking one step forward, his chest touched mine and his hands came up to cup my face in them. "I cannot believe you went to Ramiel and Under the Mountain. Sometimes you and your powers scare me. Holy gods, they scare me nearly as much as your love for me," Azriel mumbled, before his mouth closed over mine. "I would never have made the mistake of letting you go, Misma."
Azriel's thumb traced my lower, pouting lip. "He was a fool. Why was he even ashamed? Illyrians are also not really regarded as better than lesser fae."

"But Nymphs are regarded as filth. Or have been regarded, it has changed a bit. But Nymphs technically are regarded as lower than lesser fae."

"Fuck that. You are the best thing in my life, the best thing that could have happened to me and all our salvation with Koschei."