Chapter 67: Salvation

~mature content~
song: crooked colours - love language

Misma POV

"Holy gods, yes." I lowered my face to Azriel's shoulder, grazing my teeth over his skin, sucking it between my lips. With one hand I steadied myself on his chest, the other hand was occupied with his wings. Sitting in the bathtub he bounced me on his lap. Azriel tightened the grip on my hips, slamming me against him and hitting that one spot inside of me over and over again.

"Do you feel how deep I am inside you, love? Do you feel how much I stretch you out." Throwing my head back, a strangled cry left my throat and one of Azriel's hands came up. He moved his hand to the back of my neck, gripping my hair, pulling my head back and moving his damp lips to my throat. At the beginning he only licked, then he sucked on the skin and then he bit down, teeth grazing the skin over and over again.

And I continued rocking my hips, riding him and for a moment was able to forgot about...about everything except my wonderful mate. About what had happened hours ago.

Azriel's other hand came up, grasping my breast and rubbing his thumb over the pebbled hardness. Giving it one more squeeze, he let his knuckles brush over my skin, up my throat until he curled his fingers under my jaw. His thumb wiped over my lower lip, softly pushing in.
"Gods, Misma, how is it possible that after all the times I have fucked you are still that tight?" I caught his thumb between her lips, biting down the same moment I felt him twitch inside of me. "It is nothing negative, is it?"
"Not at all."

Lowering his hand, he dug his fingertips into the flesh of my butt, pulling me even further down his rigid length. "Come on, sunshine, fuck me. Make me proud and show me that I have taught you well."

Digging my nails into his shoulders and slowly scratching them over his tattooed skin, I did exactly that: I made my shadowsinger proud.

There was hardly any bathing water left, but what was left splashed against the tub walls and over them, our bodies moving against each other in perfect sync. "So good, you make me feel so good, sweetheart. Make me come."
We reached our heights simultaneously, moans and cries and growls mingling and the bathroom turning foggy. In a slow pace I kept on rocking my hips against his, letting him spill fully into me. "That's it, sweetheart. Such a good girl you are. Making your mate feel so damn good."

One moment we sat in the bathtub, the next he slipped out of me, leaving me terribly empty. Then his shadows swirled around us, wrapping us in darkness and then there was something soft beneath me. A mattress. He had shadow-winnowed us to the bed. The swiftness with which he had done that was beyond me. A giggle left my mouth, but quickly died down when Azriel slipped an arm under my waist and flipped me onto my belly.

My mate pressed his hot, damp body against mine and me simultaneously into the silken blanket. Soft, plump limbs trailed kisses down my spine and over my hips, Azriel's rough, callused palm rubbing over the inside of my right thigh. "You are so beautiful, Misma. And you have the best ass I have ever seen in my life." His lips trailed lower, brushing over butt. "Yes, sunshine, I am kissing your ass right now. And I will do that for the rest of our immortal life."

I smiled into the pillow.

In the next movement he lifted me to my knees, using his thigh to urge my legs farther apart. I dug my fingers into the pillow, his hips moving closer, his hot, wet breath fanning my back.

"Azriel." It started as a whisper and ended in a sharp cry as he thrusted into me. Pulling me back against him by my hips, he plunged into me — over and over again. His hand folded over the base of my throat and he pulled my back flush to his chest, grinding his hips against my rear, his other hand gripping my hip.