Chapter 7

"Y/n-Chan..." Mr. Joestar sighed.

     Y/n-Chan?

     "What was that?" He asked, covering his face with his right hand.

     You lowered your head. "I'm really sorry about earlier. I'm not sure what it was, but it wasn't a heat, so it won't be a problem," You assured.

     "I've thought about this before... but what do we do if you do go into heat? I mean-"

     "If that happens, we leave her for the Speedwagon Foundation to take care of," Jotaro interrupted.

     You turned to him, your eyes wide. "Wait! I won't be able to continue with you guys?" You didn't realize that your hands had moved and clutched the sides of his jacket.

     "I heard a new medicine is currently in the making," Kakyoin informed. "A suppressant of sorts for heats. An omega on this medication won't go into heat at all." He shook his head as he spoke. "But it's yet to be released."

     Jotaro frowned. "Good grief. She's not taking medication for this." You looked up at him, an eyebrow raised. "I doubt something like that would be good for her body. You'd be stopping a natural process."

     Just as he said this, the door swung open. Polnareff, sweaty and covered in blood, collapsed against the wall.

     "Polnareff! You're late!" Mr. Joestar scolded. "Well, now that you're here, let's come up with a plan!"

-

     "By the way, Y/n, will you sleep in a room alone?" Mr. Joestar asked you when everyone was exiting his room.

     You shook your head. "I'll share a room with the stowaway girl."

     "Well... then we have an empty room." He frowned, rubbing the back of his head in frustration. Perhaps he was working his brain too much.

     "If that's a problem, I can sleep in there on my own," You suggested.

     "Ah... it's fine. Do what you want," He huffed before shutting the door and walking inside, still rubbing the back of his head.

     How out of character...

     Not putting much more thought into it, you entered the empty room. He seemed mad about getting too many. You decided to use it out of fear.

     Collapsing on the bed, you sighed. It's been four days, huh?

(I THINK. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG)

     When was the last time I've seen my parents? They must be worried. I didn't even tell them-

      "Ha- Really..." You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly, your thoughts became so funny, you burst out laughing, rolling onto your side, holding your stomach as your hard laugh hurt it with every second.

     "I seriously thought that!" You laughed even harder, but suddenly, you stopped. The room was silent. The sound of your heavy breath was all you could hear. Even your thoughts seemed to shut up.

     "I seriously thought that," You repeated, much quieter. You laid there in the dark, depressing room for a moment before you stood up.

     "I had followed everything they told me to do," You mumbled, stumbling toward the bathroom. "I did whatever the hell they wanted. What did I not do for them? What did they do for me?"

     You began to laugh again, your hands holding your long locks of hair tightly as you stared into the bathroom mirror.

     "This is their fault. I'll kill them. That's what they'll do for me. They'll die knowing their daughter was raised to be just like their parents. I'll kill them!" You laughed louder, your voice echoing in the small room.

     You began to unwrap the bandages on your arms, the blood falling slowly.

     "Y/n?" Jotaro's voice, muffled through the door, came with loud banging on the door. "Y/n, open the door!"

     You didn't hesitate to wobble over to the door and slowly open it. "Yeah?" You looked up at his dark expression.

     "Let me in," He demanded.

     "No."

     "Let me in," He repeated, beginning to push on the door.

     "Why? Just stay out there!" You yelled, a scowl appearing on your face.

     "I heard that. Everything you just said- I heard it." He informed, pushing harder on the door.

     "So?" You pulled out your Stand, hiding it behind the door, slowly letting out the silent mist, and sliding it underneath.

     "You're not in your right mi-" His mouth shut tight and his feet walked him backward.

     That's right! Shut the hell up!

     "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I be?" You asked, beginning to approach him as you leaned him against the wall with your Stand.

     Your wide eyes stared into his. "I'm done listening. It hasn't done me any good, has it?" You walked closer to him, raising yourself onto your toes to get closer to his face. "I'm done listening. I'll kill them on my own."

(787 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ('・/д\・)