Chapter 8

(It might not be the best to read with this song, but I felt it matched the chapter, so I added it.)

     "Say something, you prick!" You yelled, your hand grabbing his jacket and pulling his head down to your eye level. Your foreheads touched each other's, your eyes shooting into him. "I'll see you in Egypt."

     Walking away, you didn't let go of your mist until you were about to exit the hotel. Unable to control yourself, the grin appeared on your face once again, your laugh echoing in the silent night.

-Jotaro's POV (because you'll be gone for a while)-

     This girl! What the hell is wrong with her?!

     Her eyes were like daggers pointing straight at me. She knew I couldn't move at all. That's the only reason she was so cocky, but what's with the sudden change? She's crazy.

     I immediately went to the old man's room and told him exactly what had happened. We acted right away, searching for her everywhere, but she was nowhere to be seen.

     "Jotaro... you know we need to sleep. Y/n left because she wanted to, so why are we looking for her?" Polnareff whined.

     "No. She wasn't in her right mind. She was crazy. There's no way that was Y/n!" I insisted, glaring at the Frenchman, who was slouching and dragging his feet as we walked.

     "Maybe she's a crazy chick. That's not our problem!" He pouted.

     I turned to him and approached him, grabbing the sleeve of his shirt with my fist.

     "Go inside then. If your sleep is much more important than your ally, go to it," I spat before pushing him away from me.

     "Don't get me wrong, Jotaro. I'm as worried as you are, but we won't be able to do anything tomorrow if we don't go to sleep!" He stomped as though he were a toddler in the kiddie of the road.

     I sighed, extremely angry at myself and everyone, before agreeing to go inside for the night.

-We're back to Y/n, but I wonder... what could be going on with her? Any guesses? If so, comment before continuing. The lucky guesser will receive absolutely nothing! (The long gap is so that you don't see anything before guessing. Be completely honest! I will know!-

     Who knew this girl's body would be so weak? What had she been doing today? Did she even eat anything? Why does every part of her body seem to hurt so much... and WHY is her vision so bad?!

      "I've finally gained full control, but this is even worse! When she was still conscious, I still had half of my power, but now it's all gone!" You yelled in frustration as your legs began to shake.

     You fell to the ground, holding yourself up with your weak arms.

     Being an omega sucks! What the hell is with this weak body?!

     It wasn't long at all before your consciousness slowly began to fade...

     "Y/n!" A voice yelled above you. You slowly opened your eyes to see the face of Jotaro Kujo above you. "Y/n, what are you doing? Why did you do that last night?" He asked, sitting you up gently.

     You stared at the ground in between your legs. The pants that were ripped at the knees, showing the wounds that were on your skin reminded you just exactly where you were.

     Damn it.

     "Sorry. I don't know what came over me last night," You answered, thinking of what to do. Slowly, you looked up at him, bringing a small smile to your face.

     "It's fine. Just don't do it again. Something so reckless will get you killed," He said, standing up and holding out his hand for you. You took it and stood only to fall back down to the ground.

    What? You've got to be kidding me. This girl! Once she gets her body back, I'm going to stuff her face until she's the fattest person alive!

     "She's quite fragile," He sighed.

     "Tell me about it!" You spat before slowly standing on your own, bending your knees to keep yourself from falling over.

     "She never eats anything, so it makes sense that she would be this weak," He said, looking out into the rising sun next to us.

     "That would be why! What's her deal?!" You yelled. Having someone to agree with was-

      ...

-Jotaro's POV again-

     "Heh," she scoffed, looking at the ground. "That's fine."

     Suddenly, a yellow substance began to flow from the top of her head. A man stood up, separating from her body that was half the size of his.

     Quickly, I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. She was unconscious as I held her up in my arms.

     The man in front of me smiled, the yellow goo covering his shoulders.

     "You see that place on your hand where you grazed me?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "You don't want to touch that," He said as I reached for it with my other finger. "It'll jump over to your other hand! Make sure to save your left hand for scratching your nose! The more my Stand eats, the bigger it gets! You'll never get it off!"

(848 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ᕙ(๏ 益 ๏)ᕗ