Chapter 14

"Sure gets cold up here in Northern India. We are close to the Himalayas after all."
     "We should be at the Pakistani border soon."

     You drove on the bumpy road in silence for the most part. Polnareff would say something stupid every once and a while, but if it weren't for the circumstances of your trip, it would be a peaceful ride.

     The vehicle only had four seats. The four alphas you were traveling with were abnormally large, so it was almost impossible to find you a seat.

     You ended up sitting on Jotaros lap, of course.

     Who the hell is writing my story? You thought as you leaned against his chest with your arms crossed.

     He wrapped his own arms around the front of your body, securing you in place like he was your seatbelt. It was comfortable being so close to him, having his scent hovering around you. The pleasant scent of your fated pair... how nice-

     No, no, no! This is still embarrassing. He's holding me so tightly in front of everyone, not giving a single care! What the hell, author?!

     It wasn't long before Polnareff began to speak again in his cocky tone. "There're a lot of narrow mountain roads here too. This care up ahead looks like it's on its last legs. Get out of the way!"

     You looked in between the two front seats to see a car in the middle of the road driving the slowest it possibly could. You frowned as you sat back against Jotaro.

     "I'm gonna pass it," Polnareff said before swerving the car off the road. You all leaned to the side.

     "Hey, Polnareff! Watch your driving!" Kakyoin grunted, looking at the car as we passed. Rocks were kicked out at the car, hitting its side.

     Mr. Joestar mentioned something about being wanted for something that happened with the doctor, but you were very informed on any of these events. Neither was Jotaro. You looked at each other in confusion for a moment.

     "Well," Kakyoin began. "I guess this is goodbye to India."

     You looked out the window as you neared the border. You weren't very fond of the country, but it was a new experience. Even if those experiences weren't the best ones, they were still there.

     Suddenly, Polnareff slammed the breaks as we were driving downhill. You all shot forward, your face hitting the seat in front of you quite hard.

     Jotaro's hands gripped your hips, his head right behind yours. You waited for him to sit up before doing the same.

     "Polnareff! Why did you slam the breaks like that?!" Kakyoin yelled as he repositioned himself in his seat.

     "Look who's standing in the road! I can't believe it!" He exclaimed, pointing at a small figure in front of the car.

     As a liquid slowly began to fall from your nose, you realized it was the stowaway girl. Jotaro sighed, his hands still on your hips. "Good grief."

     "Yo!" She greeted, holding up a peace sign. "We meet again! How 'bout a ride?"

     You watched her, frozen in shock as she jumped into the vehicle, landing on Mr. Joestar.

     Didn't we leave her in Singapore to see her dad??

     "The gangs back together again, right? Let's just have a good time!" She grinned, turning to face you. "Look! I've got porn! Indian porn for you!" She shoved a photograph in your face.

     For only a second, you saw a man- a naked man posing against a wall with a lewd face on.

     "Wha-"

     As the photo was grabbed from your view, Polnareff growled at the girl. "Throw her out the window."

     Kakyoin looked concerned, saying, "You're too young to have those things!"

     "I stole them from a gift shop! Sexy, right?" She leaned in closer to you, a stupid smile pinned on her face. A look of disgust was automatically your response. She frowned, turning away from you.

     Mr. Joestar and the girl went back and forth for a whole minute before Kakyoin and Polnareff joined in.

     "Kick her out!" Polnareff said again.

     "But keep the porn," Mr. Joestar added, grinning as he threw the photographs onto your lap.

     You were so confused, you just sat there with a blank expression as they bickered.

     She's so gabby...

     Just as you thought this, Jotaro suddenly yelled above everyone. "Shut the hell up! You idiots are pissing me off!" He scowled at the group as they grew silent.

     "We'll take her to the border. Then we'll put her on a plane back to her home. Hong Kong, right?" He huffed before leaning his head against his hand, looking out the window.

     You began to drive again and soon the car you passed from earlier had caught up. It was going quite fast directly behind you. Polnareff let them pass, but once they did, they slowed down again.

     "What's the deal here? Now he's going slow? Come on, you've got the road, now go!"

     "Polnareff, he's probably mad at you for driving recklessly earlier," Kakyoin said with a sigh.

     Just watching this guy drive was painful for you. They might have just been a rookie driver, but it seemed more than that.

     "Did you get a proper look at the driver?" Jotaro asked. His voice, which was directly behind your ear, startled you when he suddenly spoke.

     Of course, he didn't. The windows were covered in dust. It wasn't looking very good. You needed to be careful.

     The driver rolled down his window and motioned for you to pass. Scoffing, Polnareff did so.

     Suddenly, there was a huge truck driving right at you! "Whaa-!" You all yelled.

     "Star Platinum!" Jotaro yelled as you squeezed your eyes shut. His arms once again wrapped around you to keep you pinned to him.

     The car flipped, the only thing keeping you from snapping your neck on the ceiling being Jotaro's deadly grip on you.

     You landed quickly, your teeth banging together, your heart beating faster than it'd ever been before.

     "What the hell?!" You yelled, looking back at the truck. "That son of a bitch is gone! He knew it was coming, that-"

     A hand covered your mouth quickly, your voice muffled. It was Jotaro's hand. It pulled you back against him.

     "What do you think?" He asked, his hand not budging no matter how hard you pulled at it. "You think the bastard in the car was an enemy Stand user?"

     You calmed down, taking in his soft scent. After you stopped struggling, he lifted his hand from your mouth.

     "Of course, he's an enemy!" Polnareff yelled exactly what you would've yelled if you were still worked up.

     As they decided on what to do next, you rested against Jotaro's chest, feeling quite tired from the horrifying event that had just occurred and your spike in energy. From the corner of your eye, you saw the girl glaring at you. What was her deal?

(1153 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )