Chapter 23

I don't recommend listening to this song whilst you read this chapter. I just like this song. Also, go watch the drama, Extra Curricular! It's amazing! So wonderful! Holy crap!

     "Jotaro! Y/n-Chan! Where have you been?!" Mr. Joestar nagged the moment you walked through the front door. You smiled upon seeing the old man.

     "It's good to see you again, Y/n," Kakyoin suddenly said. You jolted your head in his direction, backing away in shock. He was standing right next to you.

     When did he even get there??

     He smiled when he noticed you were looking at him. Jotaro put his hand on your shoulder, his blank expression back on his face.

     "Don't sneak up on her like that," He demanded, frowning at the redhead.

     Kakyoin raised his hands in defense. "That wasn't my goal at all, but I understand, Alpha." He grinned as he walked away, leaving you and Jotaro to stand there in confusion.

     Alpha?? What...

-Two days prior-

     You were clinging to Jotaro, tears falling like rain from your glossy e/c eyes. Mr. Joestar was the first to return, as he was horribly worried about his grandson.

     However, quickly running in your direction, he was first to smell your sweet pheromones. He stopped abruptly, staring at the two of you. He saw your distressed expression that was half-buried in Jotaro's chest. He also saw Jotaro's shaking body as he refrained from touching you. His face just inches from your neck, Mr. Joestar saw how much he struggled to stay calm.

     Next was Polnareff. He stopped just behind Mr. Joestar, his eyes wide at the sight... and smell. Their breaths became just as heavy as yours did.

     They all knew this was bad... horribly bad.

     "Crazy chick..." Polnareff muttered, placing his hands on his knees, breathing in deeply.

     "Kakyoin," Mr. Joestar called out behind him at the redhead who was taking his time to get to them. His injuries were painful, so he didn't bother running.

     "Yeah?" He answered, reaching them with a confused expression. "What's going on?" He asked, bending down to meet Polnareff's eyes. "Polnareff, are you okay?"

     Polnareff shook his head honestly. "Y/n," He began. "She's gone into heat."

     Kakyoin's eyes widened, his head shooting in your direction. He looked in horror as Jotaro locked eyes with him. He knew he was in trouble. His pained expression was calling out for help, but he didn't even have the strength to lift his head from your shoulder.

     "Kakyoin." Mr. Joestar motioned for him to come to him, placing his own hands on his knees. "You need to get Y/n-Chan out of here! We might be able to handle ourselves, but how long can Jotaro last...? Not to mention people just walking on the street."

     Kakyoin looked back at you and Jotaro before searching around the street. Sure enough, people were staring. Alphas were staring.

     "Where do I bring her?" Kakyoin asked, beginning to panic at all of the eyes on you.

     "Call the foundation and tell them I sent you. Use the code: 47927. Tell them to only bring females or beta males to take her. Explain the situation on the phone. They'll know what to do from there," He instructed. "47927," He repeated, his voice airy.

     Quickly, Kakyoin sprinted toward you, ignoring the pain from his injuries. He reached you within no time, pausing in front of Jotaro.

     "I need to touch her. Is that okay?" He asked, hesitant to move in front of Jotaro's scowling face.

     "Yeah." He was barely able to respond. Although he said this, he didn't let go of you. He stayed put with his arms wrapped around you securely, his head resting on your shoulder.

     Carefully, Kakyoin put his hands under your arms and lifted you. Jotaro fell forward, catching himself from faceplanting just in time.

     Kakyoin lifted you over his shoulder, wincing at the pressure, before running down the street.

     "Y/n?" He called as he ran, your head bumping into his back with every step. "Y/n, does this hurt?" He asked, slowing down when he saw that no one was around.

     "Yeah," You answered honestly. He quickly put you down, holding you so you didn't collapse. He knelt down in front of you suddenly, motioning for you to get on. Without complaint, you did so.

     It hurt much less, but your insides were twisted and throbbing. It would hurt no matter how he carried you.

     You made it to a hotel where Kakyoin put you on a couch. He quickly asked the receptionist to use a phone. They let him, which he called the foundation. Fortunately, he remembered the code.

     They came within no time, the workers hurrying to get you in the vehicle. You thought you were finally safe from the alpha eyes, but you noticed one of the female workers acting strange.

     She looked at you, sweat falling from her forehead. Her eyes were horrifying as she walked closer to you.

     She reached it her hands her breath heavy, but she was suddenly blocked. An arm was in her way. Kakyoin's arm.

     "What's an alpha doing here?!" He yelled, looking straight at the other workers. "I told you the situation, did I not?"

     One of the omegas bowed, taking the arm of the female alpha. "We're extremely sorry, sir. We figured it should be fine since she's a woman."

     "Clearly, not," He sighed in frustration. "She can't be attacked. You must protect her at all costs," He demanded, his tone soft and forgiving.

     With one last sympathetic look at your lustful face, Kakyoin disappeared from your sight.

-Two days later-

     You gasped in realization. "Kakyoin, you're a beta?!"

(924 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (*゚ロ゚)