Chapter 33

"And what about scenting? What about marking an omega?" You asked, continuing to ask questions repeatedly.

"Y/n," Jotaro suddenly interrupted. Quickly, he pushed you against a tree that stood beside the road. There was no one around, so the silence of your surroundings was menacing while you looked at his annoyed expression.

"Do you need to ask so many questions? I'll tell you the answer right now. If I do it to you, it's something someone in a romantic relationship would do, because that's what we are. There's no need to think about it any further because that's your answer," He bluntly said. "You're clueless on this matter, so it's only right that you would be asking questions, but you can stop now."

You nodded slowly, his scent quietly warning you to listen. You shut your mouth, but he didn't move away from the tree. His hands stayed on either side of your head.

Suddenly, he lowered his face to your shoulder. His body was bent down quite far, but he seemed relaxed in this position. You noticed him taking a deep breath, his nose at the base of your neck.

"Jotaro?" You said as his arms wrapped around your petite figure.

"Be quiet," He demanded, hugging you to him. "Let me smell you for a moment."

How long would the moment last? His warm breath on your skin was so pleasant. His body heat that engulfed you was relaxing. His heartbeat was so clear to you, and it calmed you completely. You didn't know much about relationships, but you knew about things like this from reading your books.

You knew the heartbeat of another would only be calming to someone in the case of a strong bond. You and Jotaro had this bond.

However, it was beginning to feel a bit too hot. Normally, you would invite such a thing from Jotaro, but you hated the heat. You couldn't bear it.

"Jotaro, it's a little-!"

Ba-dump...

What?! My heat's over so why-!

Ba-dump...

"Jotaro, this isn't good. I- need- I need to go-!" You tried to speak, clutching the back of his jacket.

Although you needed to leave, and you said you needed to leave, your body wouldn't let you. You clung to him.

Ba-dump...

You didn't know why it was coming back. The heated feeling in your core- you hated it so much.

Ba-dump!

Suddenly, the heat rushed through your body, causing you to collapse in his arms. He didn't move, staying completely still as you struggled to stay standing.

It was horrible- the pain your entire body went through. It was like a fire that burnt your insides to a crisp.

"Jotaro!" You cried, holding onto him like he was the only thing there. "Jotaro... help... me...!"

He seemed to finally bring himself back to the moment because his knees collapsed to the ground. His body hung over you as you both sat on the grass.

He was shaking, sweat dripping from his forehead. His mouth was open, and he dug his fingernails into the bark of the tree.

"Jotaro, what's going on?" You asked, holding your arms tightly now that he seemed out of your reach. "I'm... scared..."

You both took heavy breaths as he came close to you. He pulled your head to his chest, his scent filling your nose. It was so strong and pleasant. His heartbeat was calming once again. He relaxed his body, sinking into yours as you did the same.

"It'll be okay," He assured, resting his chin on the top of your head. "Calm down," He said, talking to both you and him.

"Why is this happening?" You asked, tears forming in your eyes. You were slowly beginning to calm down, but the heat was still clearly there.

"I don't know, but it'll be over soon."

(639 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)