Chapter 27

As the helicopter descended from the bright blue sky, the light blinded you and the wind blew your hair into your face, making it impossible to see.

     Mr. Joestar explained that they were delivering help. A new Stand user was discussed amongst you. Only Mr. Joestar and Avdol knew of this someone, but you trusted their judgment on his ability.

     However, you were warned about their rather nasty personality. You decided to stay away, but Polnareff was impatient and approached the helicopter with haste.

     Out came a small Boston Terrier. You gasped at how adorable it was. Although it was attacking Polnareff, you found it to be the cutest thing in the world.

     "I think it'll be much quieter now that this puppy will be joining us," You prevised, smiling at the scene before you.

     Jotaro copied your expression as the dog proceeded to fart on Polnareff's disgusted face.

     ...

     Perhaps not.

-

     Iggy hadn't even noticed you until everything settled down. Once the crusaders were quiet and the small "battle" between the puppy and Polnareff had concluded, he was finally able to observe the humans surrounding him.

     You were also able to observe the little creature.

     Iggy was his name. You found him to be quite endearing. You wanted to hug him and adore him, he was so cute! However, his eyes made you turn your thoughts around.

     Although Iggy was appealing on the outside, he had a sour and selfish attitude. Because of this, you...

     ...loved him even more!

     You squatted down to get a better look, holding in squeals of excitement. You couldn't get over how amazingly perfect this little creature was as he chewed the whole box of coffee-flavored gum without a single care in the world.

     You grinned, your eyes squinting shut. Without seeing, you didn't notice your body slowly tipping backward. You only opened your eyes when your back hit Jotaro's legs.

     That's weird... he wasn't standing there before...

     It wasn't weird at all.

     I must've moved over accidentally.

     He moved for you not to fall.

     Seriously, I don't even remember moving...

     You're not the brightest, are you?

(355 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter!

     Sorry, a quick note before I add this chapter's emoticon! I have a guinea pig named Iggy! She's a girl, but I love her so much! Maybe I'll post a picture of her sometime!

ヽ(@﹏@)ノ