Chapter 39

The story is currently at 666 reads... I'm not so sure about this...

-

     Jotaro sighed as he walked past you to the tree you'd organically fallen by. He bent down and picked up his cap, placing it on his head. "Good grief," he mumbled. "You're really troublesome."

     Once you'd stood and balanced yourself, Jotaro tilted your head and parted your hair to see your neck. He was smiling at the sight of his work.

     "Jotaro?" You began as his finger slowly rubbed against it. It was a pleasant feeling.

     "Yes?" He softly said.

     "What's a cock?"

     His finger froze as he stared blankly at his mark. "Good grief," He grumbled, dropping his hand and turning away from you.

     "What?! What is it?!" You yelled as he began to walk toward the street. "You can't do that, Jotaro! Come on!"

-

     "Huh? Jotaro!" Polnareff gasped once he opened the car door. Mr. Joestar did the same.

     "Hey. Took you guys long enough," Jotaro said.

     "We took too long?!" Polnareff gasped again. "How can you poop so fast?! Is that one of your powers?!"

     "I can't believe you got here before us!" Mr. Joestar added, his astonishment visible on his face. "You even went to the dry cleaners?"

     "And Y/n!" Polnareff yelled. "What are you doing?!" Polnareff approached you, who was already being blocked by Jotaro's arm. "Why did you need to walk?!" He asked, leaning on the barricade in front of you. "If you're depressed, I'll help you, so just stick with me!"

     "W-what?" You frowned in confusion.

     Jotaro pushed Polnareff's head to the side as he said, "Shut the hell up. You're heavy." Polnareff retreated back to Mr. Joestar in defeat.

     Suddenly, you all heard an ambulance rushing toward the hospital. "Guess someone's hurt," Jotaro said as he lowered his hand from in front of you.

     Mr. Joestar and Polnareff were staring at the patients in confusion while Jotaro stood calmly beside you, peeling an orange from the car.

     "You know him?" Jotaro asked as he placed one of the orange slices into his mouth.

     Mr. Joestar and Polnareff turned away, saying, "Of course, not."

     Jotaro shrugged and put an orange slice in front of your mouth. You tried to take it with your own hand, but he didn't budge. Sighing, you bit it away from his fingers and chewed with your arms crossed. It was a delicious orange.

     "What are you two doing?!" Polnareff yelled. "Let's go see Kakyoin!"

(412 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ