Chapter 51

You brought out your Stand quickly, moving to the side so you didn't walk into the street. "Can we get this fight over with? I'm hungry," You grumbled.

     He grinned at your words. "Sure."

     You didn't see his Stand right away, but your eyes soon met the shadow that grew on the ground in front of you. Without much thought, you jumped in order not to touch it. You landed to the side of it and move much farther away, glaring at it's odd shape.

     "It looks like you were too late, Y/n," He laughed, looking at you with disgusting eyes.

     Somehow... the man seemed to grow taller. You looked up at him as he grew much, much bigger... Your eyes widened as he bent down far enough to see you at eye level.

     "I have to deal with Polnareff right now, so be a good girl and wait here," He instructed, pinching your cheek lightly. You stared blankly at him as he skipped away.

     What...

     "Hey!" A man suddenly yelled. You looked over at a pair of legs standing beside you. Then, slowly, you lifted your head in order to see his angered expression. He horrifyingly towered over you, causing you to run away. It was instinct, but as you ran, you thought everything over.

     I just need to find someone. Yeah, I was with someone. Who... who was...

     Then, like your nose knew of your troubles, you smelled someone familiar. You shot your head in their direction to see a huge man in black clothes talking to two older men. You ran toward him.

     "Mister!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. All three of the men looked at you, but you stopped in front of him specifically. "Mister, I need help!" You called up to him.

     "Why do you need my help?" He asked grumpily.

     "I know you, mister!" Your sweet and high voice surprised you for a reason you couldn't understand. Your reason for talking to this man you knew nothing of was unknown to you, yet you knew he was the one you needed to help you.

     "I don't know y-" He began, suddenly pausing as he looked closely at your appearance.

     Your clothes were far too large for you, your black jacket hanging off your shoulder and your tank top the only things covering your legs. Thankfully, it was long enough, for your pants and panties were long gone.

     He bent down and placed his hands on each side of your head. "Y/n?" He quietly called.

     You smiled, twisting your hips as you played with your hands in front of you. "Yeah?" He stared at you for another long moment before smiling back.

     "How did you end up like this?" He asked calmly.

     You thought for a moment. "There was a man..." He nodded, pushing you to continue. "And... he was a scary man. He was ugly too... and he had a bad smile... and-"

     "Y/n," the man interrupted. "Did that man make you like this with his... uh... powers?" He asked slowly. You nodded, biting your lip as you waited for him to say something else. "Good grief," He sighed. "How old are you?"

     "What does that mean?" You asked with a frown. He simply shook his head as he stood up.

     Looking around, he seemed troubled to you. You didn't know how to help someone who was like this, but whenever you felt troubled at home, you'd hold your blankets as close as possible. As your way of helping him, you wrapped your arms around his thick ( ・ิ ͜ʖ ・ิ) leg and squeezed it close.

     "Mister, what's your name?" You asked sweetly, placing your chin on his knee.

     He looked down at you blankly. "Jotaro," He bluntly answered.

     "Joto, where's mommy and daddy? They'll be mad if I don't get home soon. Mommy said stay in my room."

     Suddenly, Jotaro bent down and lifted you from under your arms. "Forget about them for now. We have to find Polnareff." He lifted you over his head, and you landed sitting on his shoulders.

     So high above everyone else, you could see the cars passing by farther up the road. You could see the people having small talk where you couldn't before... and you could see...

     "There!" You shouted, aggressively pointing in the direction of your discovery. "I see the man! The evil man- he's right there!"

(738 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter!
(҂' ロ ´)︻デ═一 \(º □ º l|l)/