Epilogue

"Mama! Papa! Look! Look!" Jolyne yelled as she ran across the grass toward you and Jotaro. The six-year-old was holding a paper in her hand that blew with the summer breeze.

"What is it, Jojo?" You ask sweetly as Jotaro picked her up and placed her in his lap once she'd reached you.

"Look what I drew!" She exclaimed, shoving the paper in your hands for you to see.

It was a crayon drawing consisting of three stick figures. One large figure with a cap, one medium figure with a big bump on its stomach, and one small figure with two buns atop its head.

You smiled at the sight of it. "It's gorgeous, Jolyne," You told her.

Jotaro kissed the top of her head lightly. "Is that Joy?" He asked, pointing at the lump in the belly of the medium-sized stick figure. Jolyne nodded excitedly.

"Mama!" She suddenly yelled, causing you to jump slightly. "I wuv you, Mama!"

She collapsed onto you, her head resting on your shoulder comfortably. You smiled. "What about Papa?" You asked with a small laugh.

"I wuv Papa too," She said, pulling Jotaro's head closer to yours.

-

After the fight with DIO, the Speedwagon Foundation found you and saved your life just in time. Jotaro didnt leave your side for a second as you recovered for weeks, and he brought you back to Japan where you were then free from your parents, who stayed in prison like Jotaro had said. He married and mated with you, and Jolyne was born. Six years after that, Joy was on the way. You loved, and you felt loved. Life couldn't have been better.

(279 words) Thank you for reading! Unfortunately, the story has come to an end, so there are no more chapters, but I truly thank you for sticking with me until the end! (I'll probably be doing extras) -Who Knows ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ