Chapter 36 *You know it*

"Okay," He repeated, his mouth getting closer to your neck. He bent your head down, leaning his behind you.

As his mouth gently kissed your skin, he embraced you tightly. His warm body was so comforting as you waited for it to come.

You felt his teeth touch you lightly for a second before they sunk into your skin. You let out a quiet moan as the electrical feeling ran through your body. Once he lifted his mouth, he looked at his mark in amazement.

He kissed it gently before lifting your head to face him. "Y/n," He began, a smile on his handsome face. "It's done."

You both leaned in, your lips pressing hard against each other. Your hands were able to roam each other freely now. It was a magical thing. The feeling of being bonded; of being so close- it was incredible.

"Jotaro~" You moaned, your fingers running through his hair as his tongue entered your mouth.

It was magnificent, but you both knew it couldn't last for long. There was an enemy that awaited his punishment.

"I wanted to do this once we were back in Japan, but there was no waiting," He said as his hand entered your panties. His thick fingers pinched your clit, sending a wave of pleasure through your body. "It doesn't matter. Either way, your mine. You're mine forever."

He grinned as he entered a finger slowly, the sensation causing you to lower your head to his shoulder. Once it was all the way in, he paused. "Will you be this tight when I thrust my cock into you?" His voice was deep and seductive, his mouth close to your sensitive ear.

Suddenly, he pulled his finger out and pushed it back in, repeating this motion at a quick pace. You moaned loudly as the pleasure overwhelmed you. It was so wonderful! You were completely in the hands of this alpha. You were greatly aroused by the man doing these things to you.

He curled his fingers as he reached as deep as he could go, the feeling even more ecstatic. You couldn't help but call out his name as the odd feeling in your stomach built up.

"Jotaro, it's wrong! Somethings wrong! Wait! Stop!" You called, clinging to his head as your lips connected again. As the most pleasurable sensation you'd ever felt filled your body, your head fell back. Once it was over, you collapsed.

He pulled his finger out, bringing his hand to your back and patting it lightly. "Good grief."

(424 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (づ◡﹏◡)づ