Chapter 15

I just wrote chapter 65 instead of 15 and found it the funniest thing I had ever seen. What is wrong with me?

     "How about we stop for a bit?" Mr. Joestar suggested when we came across a roadside tea stand.

     It sounded like a good idea. Your legs were killing you from being in the car so long. You couldn't even imagine how Jotaro's legs were feeling after you'd been sitting on them the whole time... and that girl- she wouldn't stop glaring at you.

     (It's a lot of repeating the original story, so I'm just going to go right to where they are falling off the cliff :))

     You chased him to a dead end, but he ended up behind you, pushing the car off the edge.

     Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

     It was an appropriate time to panic. Everyone might have been panicking.

     You quickly rolled down the window beside you, leaning your upper body outside. Before you could point at the driver, you were pulled back inside.

     "Y/n! What are you doing? You'll get yourself killed!" Jotaro yelled, keeping you from going back out with your body now turned to him.

     "No, I need to-"

     The car fell off the edge. Jotaro slammed your chest to his, pinning you there with his arm.

     "Hierophant Green!" Kakyoin yelled, setting his Stand out to connect the winch from the car to the enemy's vehicle.

     You stopped falling suddenly, everyone jolting forward in their seat.

     "Heh. Good one, Kakyoin," Jotaro said as he began to pull you up with Star Platinum.

     As you reached the top, the other car fell off the cliff, landing at the bottom with no hope of being alive.

     "Ha," You smiled. "He's dead, right?" As you looked down at the destroyed vehicle, you couldn't help but continue to laugh. "If he was just a normal dude, why did he do such a thing? Hahaha! It's gotten him killed! Hahaha!" You were practically rolling on the ground when Jotaro joined you by the edge of the cliff.

     "Calm down, Y/n," He said, taking your hand and dragging you over to the rest of them.

     "You'll know! But it'll be too late!"

     You all grew silent.

     "It came from the radio!" Polnareff yelled when Mr. Joestar looked at him accusingly.

     "Wheel of Fortune! My Stand! That's how I did it, Joestar!"

(401 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! I'm pooped, so I'm gonna sleep. (¯﹃¯)