Chapter 75

"In case you're wondering, Kakyoin's dead too," DIO said with a small chuckle.

     Your lips pressed tightly together as he spoke. You couldn't handle his horrible scent. It was inhuman, evil, disgusting. You wanted to throw up.

     "It seems Polnareff is hiding, and you brought the little Omega with you," He continued. "I'll deal with her later. Omegas are quite tasty, don't you think?"

     "Damn you," Jotaro spat as he began to walk forward, pushing you lightly back. "DIO!"

     "Oh, youre approaching me? Instead of running, youre coming closer?" DIO said in fascination.

     "I can't kick your ass without coming closer," Jotaro responded, his scent becoming stronger and stronger as his anger grew.

     "Oh? Then, come as close as you'd like."

     "Ora!" Star Platinum threw a punch but quickly stopped when The World kicked him in the leg. His pant leg ripped, and a bruise almost immediately appeared on his skin.

     "So it's the same type of Stand as Star Platinum," Jotaro assessed. "We don't have a long range, but we have incredible speed and power."

     You were watching from a short distance, but something suddenly distracted you. You turned your head in alarm to see your parents walking, hand in hand, along the street. They were laughing and conversing like the battle wasn't taking place.

     "Oi!" You called out for their attention and were quickly given it. Their smiles disappeared once they saw you. "You assholes have some business with me, don't you?!"

     They didnt respond, so you began to approach them, fury building up inside you once again. "Your smiles are beginning to really piss me off, you know that?! I've had enough of this! I'm sure you're prepared for this long-awaited beating!"

     As you began to throw your fist at your mother, it was suddenly grabbed by a hand. Your father's hand. You glared at him as he strained to control your strength from reaching his wife's face.

     "That's enough! What's gotten into you, Y/n?!" He shouted, raising his own hand and slapping it hard against your cheek. "That's no way to talk to your parents!"

     "What the hell?!" You spat. "Are you serious?! Are you fucking serious?!" You took your hand back with a quick, strong movement and backed away in amazement. "You can seriously say that after doing what you did?! After selling me to some vampire to die?! Are you fucking serious?!"

     Suddenly, you felt a rage you couldn't control completely explode in you. Your entire body burned with the desire to completely destroy the both of them, and you weren't going to hold it back.

     "YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" You grabbed them both by the neck, shoving them to the ground. They struggled to break free but your inhuman strength couldn't be matched by them. "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE HELD DOWN LIKE THIS?! HUH?!"

     You punched your father's head with every ounce of strength you had, blood gushing from the side. Just when you went to throw another punch, you froze.

     Suddenly, five knives were stabbed into your back, your eyes growing wide from both shock and horror. You fell to the ground immediately, your blood spilling out and creating a large puddle around you.

     ...

     Huh?

     "Y/n!" You heard Jotaro scream. His voice broke as he continued to call out your name. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

     His hands found your cold skin and he lifted you from the ground. "Y/n, no, come on, open your eyes!" He pleaded.

     You tried to do as he said, but your eyes were too heavy to open. "Jotaro...? W-What happened? Is DIO dead? Where are... my parents?" You asked, smelling his distress and sadness as he held you in his arms. Your body was limp, and although you loved being surrounded by him, everything hurt at that moment.

     "Yeah, he's dead, and your parents have been taken by the foundation. They won't step out of prison again, so don't worry. It'll be alright. Y/n, can you open your eyes?" He panicked.

     Finally, you did. You saw his terrified expression, his pale skin, and the droplets of both water and blood that streamed down his cheeks. You'd never seen such a face on him before, and seeing it made your tears quickly fall from your eyes.

     "I don't... want to see that face," You said, your mouth dry and your voice airy. "I want... to go home... and eat all the mochi... with you. Can we... go home?"

     His expression seemed to only become more pained as he wiped the tears from your face with his dirty, rough thumb.

     "Well, other than that, Jotaro, I've always wanted to know something," You slowly said, coughing as you tried to take in another breath. "Is it... love... that I've been feeling?" You asked, your eyes threatening to close with every second.

     Jotaro nodded quickly, looking around to see if anyone had come yet. "Yeah, that's right."

     "And, Jotaro..." You began once more. "Do you... love me... too?"

     He smiled, a small tear dripping onto your face. "Yeah, that's right. I love you, so we can go home and eat mochi. Just keep your eyes open."

     You smiled at the thought of it, and more tears fell down your cheeks. "You love me?"

     "Yeah, I love you."

     His forehead pressed against yours as he held you close, and your tears were now indistinguishable from his.

     Although everything in your body felt like hell, Jotaro's warmth, his scent, and now... his love washed over it all. You'd never seen him cry or show weakness, and you'd never heard those words come out of anyone's mouth. Now, hearing them and seeing his true feelings felt indescribably amazing.

(865 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! o(〒﹏〒)o