Chapter 41

He reached out his hand toward your neck, but you ducked quickly, rolling under his legs. He turned around just as you sprinted toward the road. It was the same road you'd seen from the real alley.

     "Why are you running?!" He yelled.

     "What do you mean?!" You answered, stopping suddenly and turning to face him. He was still catching up with you as you pointed your finger out.

     Quickly, he reached and grabbed your hand, pulling you to him.

     "Whoa!" You screamed as he flipped you over his back. You landed hard kn the ground behind him. Once he let go, you scrambled to your feet, but he put his leg out and tripped you.

     Now, he was on top of you, grabbing at your arms, which were flailing around to stop him from touching your throat.

     "Gah! Evil people like you definitely don't have any friends!" You yelled, your words honest. His hands stopped moving and his expression was confused.

     "What the hell?! I have friends!" He assured loudly.

     You shook your head violently. "No, you don't! Who would want to be friends with an evil man?!"

     "Hah?! I'm not evil!"

     "Yes, you are!"

     Quickly, you lifted your hips and legs, kicking at him with both feet at once as hard as you could. He fell to the ground in front of you as you jumped to your feet.

     "You have no friends, and youre evil!" You screamed as you pointed your finger at him. Your mist shot at the man and you froze him on the ground. "Please, get me out of this place!" You demanded politely.

     Of course, since you froze him, he didn't respond, but slowly the walls of the alley lowered. Your surroundings returned to their original state, but the crusaders were still nowhere to be seen.

     "Where are they?" You asked, sitting beside his head, which was pinned to the ground. You allowed him to speak freely.

     "How am I supposed to know?! I've been here with you this whole time!" He yelled, his mouth frowning as he spoke.

     "There's no need to be mean about it!" You whined. You sat kn the ground as you thought about what to do next. "I have to find them... Hey, Mister... You'll come with me. I don't like going anywhere alone, so you'll accompany me, okay?"

     You forced him to nod and stand up with you. You both walked in the direction the crusaders walked. You let him speak to you as you searched, but his movements were under your control.

-User:?? Stand:?? Ability:??
(Under Y/n's control)
Due to Y/n being too impatient to listen, we have no idea what his identity, Stand, or ability is.

(450 words) Thank you for reading! There's more, so continue on to the next chapter! (*´ー)ノ(ノд')