Chapter 28

Jongdae and Jongin keep their eyes on her. She was hurrying towards a drugstore, “Why is she getting a pregnancy test?” Jongin wonders. “Is she pregnant then?”

“That doesn’t matter” Jongdae gritted between his teeth. “What matters most are them” he said while eyeing three wolves from their own pack. “Knuckleheads to side on Junki”

They immediately go towards the three, looking at them furiously. Jongin rotates his head and stretches his arms while the older lad, jongdae, cracks his knucklebones and grinds his teeth, making a rasping noise.

“What do we have here?” Jongdae asks smirking as his eyes turned as cold as ice.

Jongin appears right in front of them, “Trying to threat us” he states than questioning.

“Why are you threatened?” the guy proudly says, laughing evilly.

“What did you say?” Jongin held him by his neck, choking him but Jongdae stopped him from doing so.

“I’ll take care of them. You better take care of her” he said. Jongin was about to protest when he cut him off, “Now, go. Never leave your eyes on her, arachi?”

++

Yifan was surprised to hear the news from the siblings, he was happy yet afraid. What if Junki tries to get her again in her situation? He doesn’t want to lose the baby.

“And she’s getting married to Suho hyung as soon as tomorrow” Jongdae speaks that makes him surprised even more.

Knowing what would Yifan possibly react, Jongin says. “Marrying Suho hyung would be good. He would be able to protect her, not only him but also Mr. Kim could protect her. Plus, her father would surely do something reckless if he’ll know Suho hyung isn’t the father of the baby”

Yifan thinks about that, ‘Yeah… that’s right. It would be better if she stay in Suho’s arms, she would be safe… our baby would be safe.’ Although he hates Suho so much, he can’t afford to risk the lives of his loved ones; and so he better swallow his pride other than seeing them hurt. He nodded, “But still continue what you’re doing, things like before might happen again”

++

Luhan thought about his younger sister’s words for like a hundred times, he was doubtful if he should get a DNA Testing with him and Jihyun. “Should I even ask her?” he thought, thinking Yeji has the right to know because her son is involved in this act.

“Nothing would change anyway” he looks at his reflection on the mirror. “But what if Cheonsa’s right? It wouldn’t be the same”

After days of waiting, finally the result is now in his hands. Luhan is fidgety of what the result is. Is he or not? He slowly pulls the result from its envelope and his eyes leisurely fall on the bolded numbers and letters. “99% positive” he reads.

As soon as Luhan arrived home, he immediately headed to his sister’s room. “Cheonsa?”

“Ne” she answered from inside and walked towards her door to pull it open for him. “Oh? Where have you gone? You look----” she trailed but didn’t bother telling him that his hair was a mess when he stepped in her room.

“You’re definitely right, Cheonnie” he said, excited to make her see the results. “Jihyun is my son. Ugh, how could I not realize earlier?” he mumbled to himself.

“Jinjjayo?” she said in her soft tone instead of her usually bubbly voice whenever there is good news. “Chukkahaeyo oppa” she smiled but still not the usual smile.