Chapter 14

“Today’s the last day” Kris murmurs upon looking at the calendar. He sighs, “I’m sorry Cheon but this has to be done” while looking at his phone screen that shows Cheonsa’s mobile number.

He calls her, “Yeoboseyo?” she said in a cheerful voice.

Kris can’t help himself but smile, “Good morning my angel… How’s sleep?”

“Great~! By the way, Happy 4th month~~~” she chanted happily.

Kris was taken aback, ‘So that’s today? How come I forgot about that?’ “Happy 4th month babe… What would you like to do today?”

“Uhmmm… bowling? I missed bowling so much oppa… can we, can we?” she said in her aegyo tone.

“Anything for you… I’ll pick you up at 11, okay? We can have lunch before playing”

“Yehet~! See you later oppa, saranghaeyo”

Kris smiled, “Nado saranghaeyo”

++

Kris arrived at the Song’s residence and was greeted by Luhan, who has a blue smile; “Yeji, please you tell her that Kris is already here” she nodded immediately and went upstairs.

“Today’s the day” Luhan says, patting the younger but taller lad’s shoulder.

He sighed, “Yup, today will be fun yet sad. I hope she won’t breakdown”

Luhan was about to tell him another when Cheonsa ran downstairs and almost slipped, luckily Kris controlled her hands to hold on the railings.

‘That was close’ the wolf thought, sighing.

“You clumsy girl?! What if you really slipped and injured yourself? I don’t know what to do if that happened!” Luhan runs to her while nagging.

“I’m fine oppa, I’m sorry” she instantly apologized for making him worried.

He released a sigh, “Be careful next time”

“Yeah… don’t hurt yourself” Kris agrees, “By now we should get going”

In the car, “You really made us worried, you know? All I could hear was the Luhan’s hyung heart thumping crazily. If I weren’t there and controlled you? Surely, you are now in the hospital”

“I said I was sorry. I was just too excited” she said in her pissed tone.

Kris leans forward to her, “Mianhae, now don’t get pissed, alright? It’s our 4th month, right? We should be happy. Can I see your smile?”

She rolled her eyes at him, looking from a far. “Hmph”

Kris just kissed her cheek and seatbelt-ed her. “I love you babe”

He drove to a park instead to a bowling arena. Cheonsa looked at him, “I thought we are going to go play bowling then why are we here?”

“I heard from Luhan hyung that you weren’t able to learn how to ride a bike so I’ll be teaching you today”

“Huh? But----” with no further ado Kris dragged her to the bike rental shop. “Yah… oppa” she murmured, complaining.

“Kamsahabnida” Kris said and bowed to the ajumma. “Ride on it, ppalihae” he ordered. “You know what I can do, right?”

She hissed before riding on it, having no other choice. “Don’t let me get hurt~!”

Kris chuckled, ruffling her hair, “Of course, I won’t. Now pedal and I’ll hold you”