Chapter 5

“How come you go out with those kinds?” he said, gritting his teeth.

Kris grins, “Don’t talk like you aren’t dating a human, kid”

He looks at him, surprised. “How’d you… so you belong to either alpha or beta line?”

Kris was looking at nowhere, ‘Does he mean a pack?’

“Yah, aren’t you getting in?” Cheonsa shouts from inside the taxi. Kris went back to reality and immediately went in with her. “Is something wrong?”

He shook his head, “Nothing”

++

“You sure, you don’t want me to wait with you?” Chanyeol asks since Luhan went to go get his car.

“I’ll be fine, he won’t take long. Gaseyo” Yeji pushes him away gently.

He chuckles, “Arasseo. Jalga” and he walked his way.

The second Chanyeol’s back was gone; she was pulled into the dark alley, “Let me go” she shrieked and she was pinned into the wall. He smelled alcohol, city lights strikes his face and it was the same guy from before and still wearing his stained shirt. “Sir, I really didn’t mean i---”

He sealed his lips unto hers, not wanting to hear her sorry. He kisses her roughly and pulls away, “Come back to me, please… I don’t want hearing you sorry. Just please” he begged and leans to her again.

Tears flow down his cheeks; Yeji tasted it but didn’t kiss back though. ‘He’s crying’

Luhan saw what was happening and became furious. He pulled the guy from her and spun him. “How dare you kiss her?” he snarled and punched him, making him fall to the ground.

“Oppa, jebal” Yeji started weeping while hugging him from the back. She should hate him but she understands him instead. He was miserable, that is for sure.

Luhan sighs, “Let’s go home” he takes off his jacket and puts it on her. They went in the car, “Mianhae. I shouldn’t leave you like that” he mutters as he went closer to her for the seatbelt. “Uljima” he wiped her tears with his bare thumb while supporting himself not to bowl over her with his other hand.

Yeji looked into his eyes that were already bore on her. “Oppa” he mouthed.

Luhan hasn’t control himself and leaned closer to her, they kissed. Yeji was surprised for a second but later on, kisses him back. Luhan pulls away, “This was suppose to be first before the kiss but I love you”