Chapter 3

Luhan fiddles with his phone after calling Cheonsa. Yeji walks passed him with a basket of dirty clothes; he immediately stands up and grabs her arm. “Yah” she breathed out.

“My cookies?” he pouted and got the basket from her grasp.

She sent dagger to him, “Don’t worry, I’ll bake soon but I need to give this to eomma first.” She smiles sweetly at him, “I’ll get going”

++

“Ajusshi, stop the cab please” she said and the car halted. She handed the bill and got out of the car. “Wuwu-ah… Stay here, okay? I’ll just grab taro for oppa”

She walks to the counter, “Two taro… ahhh, make it three” she handed the bill.

“Ne, please wait for your order”

She walks towards the open table, “Cheonnie!” Tao calls. “Why are you here?”

“O-Oppa” she breathed out. “I just bought bubble tea for oppa and eonni. You?”

“Oppaa~” a girl calls from behind. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo” she bowed a little. “You’re Song Cheonsa, right?”

“Annyeonghaseyo” Cheonsa bowed, “Ne… Nuguseyo?”

She links her arm with his, “Mianhae for not introducing eonni”

Cheonsa widens her eyes as big as EXO’s D.O. ‘I look even younger than her then me, an eonni?’

She reaches out her hand, “Nan Li Xianzi-imnida, his girlfriend”

“Ahh, ne. Nae--” Tao pauses, buffering. “Yeo-Yeojachingu?!” he surprisingly asks.

“Mm…” Xianzi nods, “I’ll be your girlfriend”

Tao turns around to the crowd, “People!!! She said she’ll be my girlfriend!” He announces publicly and they applaud.

The ring bells for your order and you went to the counter, “Kamsahamnida” you bowed. “Err… Xianzi and oppa, I’ll get going”

“Ne, let’s order now Panda oppa?” she tugs Tao to the counter.

Cheonsa turns her head back to them, “Panda?” she gritted between her teeth. “I only call him like that” She turned her back at them when Tao kisses her cheek.

“Cheon!” a deep voice said from the back. She turns to him, “Are you going home yet?”

“Chanyeol oppa… Ah ne, you?”

He tosses his arm around her shoulder, “Yes, I’ll walk you home” he opens the door for them and Cheonsa went to Wuwu. “Oh, right. You brought him.