Chapter 9

“Ho-How did you know me?” she immediately asked, pointing at herself.

Baekhyun chuckles while ruffling her hair, “You are still the same, an old-young lady” he smiles broadly.

‘Old-young lady… the only guy---kid who calls me like that is Bacon’ “Ba-Bacon?”

He instantly pulls her into a hug, “I missed my Barbie… you look prettier this time” he kissed the side of her hair before releasing her.

Later on, Cheonsa went out of the store with a new baggage in hand, “EONNI…” she was taken aback, seeing him---Baekhyun of EXO, but composed herself from fangirling. She walked towards them, “Annyeonghaseyo”

“Oh, annyeong…” Baekhyun waves like a child. “Baekhyun-imnida” and bows formally.

“Cheonsa-imnida” she introduced. “Aren’t you supposed to be disguising?”

Hearing her words, he immediately wears his shades back. They giggled at his clumsiness, “Yah… don’t laugh at me”

“Baek hyung!” a voice said from behind, the three of them turned to the certain direction. A medium-sized guy, a bit shorter than Baekhyun, ran towards them. “Oh… annyeonghaseyo” he greeted the girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo” they both greet back. “D.O. oppa” Cheonsa continues.

Cheonsa notices his eyes widen despite wearing his shades, she smiled. “Oh, am I that obvious?” he asked.

She shook her head, “Ani… just that I can easily distinguish people, especially when he or she is famous”

“You’re so smart then…” he complimented her before turning to his hyung. “By the way, Suho hyung is looking for you already. We need to rest before the concert tomorrow”

“Oh, right… the SMTOWN Week” he remembered. “You both are going, right?” he asked the girls.

They nodded together, “Of course!”

“We’ll be there. You must go home and rest already” Yeji added.

Baekhyun and D.O. walked already when Baekhyun stopped and went back to them, “Can I have your number?”

++

*Annyeong~! Come at the backstage… I want you to meet the group* Yeji received a text message from Baekhyun.

She immediately shoots a reply, *But, what about the bouncers?*

*I’m waiting at the entrance so hurry* she slips her phone in her pocket.

“Baekhyun wants to introduce the group to us…” she told Cheonsa.

“Baekhyun?” Kris echoed. “Of EXO?” he added. He saw Cheonsa excitedly jumping by Yeji’s words. ‘Right, that little kiddo named D.O. is her favorite… What’s with him? I am taller, much taller factually, and more hand---’

“Let’s go already!” Cheonsa excitedly said and dragged Kris, following Yeji inside the building. “I can’t wait to see D.O. oppa again!” she spazzed like Kris wasn’t there and she wasn’t holding Kris’ hand.

“Yeji-ah!” Baekhyun wails happily, waving his hands in the air frantically. He runs towards them, “Annyeonghaseyo” he greets Kris, bowing 60 degrees formally.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kris-imnida” he greeted back, bowing a bit.

“Come… the group is inside, they can’t wait to see you” Baekhyun turns to Cheonsa. “You’re singing with D.O.”