Chapter 22

It has been a week since the accident before Meiji’s body was recovered. In her funeral, only Luhan and Cheonsa went since their parents won’t want a scandal there.

Luhan stood there, wearing a formal suit---which he also uses in their wedding almost two years ago, giving a formal bow to each mourners with Meiji’s parents and Yixing.

“I hope Luhan hyung is fine” Tao says, talking to Cheonsa.

She looks at her brother, “Mm… me too. No matter how I despise Meiji and even though she is the reason why Luhan oppa and Yeji eonni broke up, I still respect her. She’s too young to die”

Yixing went to them, showing a small smile. He instantly leans on her shoulders, trying to rest even for a while. Cheonsa patted his cheek softly, “Tired?” he hummed as a response. “Then get a little sleep on my lap” she offers and leads his head on her lap, stroking his hair with her fingers.

She starts singing a song in a low volume. It’s EXO’s <My Turn to Cry Kor. Ver.> and it soothes him, sending him to sleep.

Andwaeyo it’s my turn to cry naega halgeyo~

Geudaeui nunmul moa~

It’s my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo~

Geu nunmulkkaji this time~

This time yeah~

++

It’s been a month since the accident happened and the Zhang’s and Song’s are finally disconnected from each other. But it seems like the Mr. Song has another partner to collaborate the company with.

“You have something to tell me, right?” Kris mumbles as he bounces her up for a better position, walking by the street and taking her to somewhere.

Cheonsa bites her lip and hums, “They’re planning to engage me again to their new business partner’s son… silly gift isn’t it?”

He nodded gradually, “You seem like you don’t care, huh?”

“Why should I care wherein you could just make that guy pee in his pants simply? Telling, ‘You… you can’t marry her because she’s mine only!’ You’d surely tell that” she playfully telling, stretching out her arm to point as if the guy was in front them.

Kris chuckled lowly, “You sure know me… here we are” he cooed, bending to put her down. He turned around her with a handkerchief in hand now, “Close your eyes for my surprise”

“Tss” she hisses but still follows his demand. “I only asked you one thing, right? Show me your wolf”

“Aigoo~ just stop blubbering coz I’ll grant all your requests. For now, I have a surprise for you” he blindfolds her and pulls her towards somewhere again.