Chapter 34

Yifan chuckled. "You're beautiful as well, sweetheart, just like your mom" he was mentally screaming in content when he saw her blush at that compliment, the usual reaction he got from her like before.

He sticks out his hand and introduces himself; "By the way, the name's Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris instead" he smiles widely, anticipating for her to hold his hand once again.

Cheonsa just nodded her head, "Nice to meet you Kris. I'm Kim Cheonsa and this is Kim Choonhee, my daughter"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choo-imnida" she bowed a little and waved.

"Cheonsa and Choonhee, what a beautiful names" he complimented. 'It'll be more beautiful if you're both bearing my name though... Wu Cheonsa and Wu Choonhee, that's more beautiful' "How old are you now?"

"Sam-neulg-eun" she answers, showing three of her fingers as well. "My birthday today~!"

"Oh? Jinjja? Saengil chukkahae~" he pretends to not know that it's her birthday by widening his eyes cutely and tilting his head. "Ahhh, I don't have any to give you though"

Cheonsa shook her head, "It's not necessary to give her anything especially when we just met, Kris-sshi"

"I'll do magic for you instead" he said, disregarding what she said. He wanted to give her birthday gifts he kept since her first birthday through magic.

Choonhee's eyes sparkle at the thought you magic. She bobs her head up and down and they both snickered at how cute she is. Cheonsa slowly sets her down as Yifan crouches down in his knees to level the little girl. "Okay, now" he reached a paper bag from his backpack. "You see nothing here, right?"

"Ne"

"Oh, wait... I think I saw something!" and he set his hand inside and slowly getting that something he saw, revealing a white alpaca plushy. "Oh!!! Look!"

The little girl immediately reached for the stuff toy and squealed, "Cute~ Gomawoyo!" squeezing the plushy in her arms.

And he did the same, this time reaching out a cute blue knee-length summer dress. "Okay, this last one... I want you to close your eyes" Choonhee abided. Yifan glanced up and said, "You too"

"You might get something and show her, that's not considered as a magic though so I wanna see" she retorted, crossing her arms across her chest.

Choonhee opens her eyes and looks up to her mom, "Close eyes, Mama"

She hissed before doing what was told. Yifan chuckled, "So, Choo-ah?" she hummed as a response. "I won't hold you alright? So after I snap my fingers, hold your neck and then open your eyes, understand me?"

"Ne" then Yifan snapped his fingers after 5 seconds. She did what was told, opening her eyes; she looked down to see a necklace round her neck.

Cheonsa pry her eyes open and looks at her daughter, "You really don't have to give those to her, Kris-"

She stopped talking when suddenly a woman walked towards them, bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo"

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" Cheonsa and Yifan say in unison, bowing diligently.

"What can we do for you, miss?" she asked.

"We would like to invite you to become our model. We were searching for a family to model for Coex Aquarium advertisement"

Cheonsa widens her eyes, "Eh? Bu-But... Ah, you misunderstood everything miss. He's not my husband, we just met here"

Yifan's eyes turn sad hearing such from her. Yes, he is not her husband but then he is the father of Choonhee.