Chapter 29

Before Junki could drag her finally out of her own house, Jongin and Jongdae appeared in front of them. "You can't take her with you" Jongdae snarled, his eyes turning cold blue. He kicked Junki and Cheonsa almost stumbled down since he was holding her wrist tight, but Jongin went to an immediate rescue.

Wolves, who went with Junki, walked towards them, "This young mother is ours, I'm sorry" he smirked to Jongin, breaking Jongin's grip from her forearm.

The other held Jongin's neck tightly, his sharp nails--claw digging his neck. His free hand is holding Jongin's hand, wherein his power badge was engraved; he is scraping the tattoo that makes him yelp in pain. "You can't escape me right now, especially when you know you're getting drained, are you?"

"Get off me you dickhead" Cheonsa tries to free herself from his grip as he is dragging her out. "Oppa" she cries, asking help from either Jongin or Jongdae even she knows they still can't by the time being. "I said to get your hands off me!" she screams bravely, stepping on his foot.

Suho, still in his human form, was alerted hearing her vulnerable and frantic scream and so he ran as fast as himself in a wolf form. "Where do you think you are taking my wife?" he said, glaring at the wolf who is tugging her. He looked at her, she's tearing up and her arms were red already due to the tight gripping on it while she's trying to break free.

"Oh, so the husband is here?" he coos, his claws are slowly digging her skin that it started to bleed.

"Release her right now!" Suho growled, "Or else you'll see the end of the cliff intended for you"

"Oh, release her? I think you won't like me to release her in her condition. Wanna lose the baby?"

Suho was taken aback, realizing she's bearing a child in her womb and that by releasing her. He'll surely be throwing her or pushing her hard to the ground that can stress her and the baby, resulting to miscarriage.

++

"Well done everyone~!" Junki beams, clasping his hands, seeing Cheonsa tied up in front of him. "Looks like, you won't be rescued by the others" he speaks to her. "Even though, Jongin is the only one who's battered, it's still a loss on them since no one can't teleport them--you, too, to somewhere safe"

Remembering the wolf tilling Jongin's power badge on the back of his hand, she recalled the time when Suho told her something about his power. The most important part of a wolf like them: Yifan, Minseok, Jongdae, Sehun, Jongdae, and him, is their power badge located on their hands, wrist, or upper arm because if that was scratched or injured, they can't use their special abilities and shift into their wolf.

"Still you can't beat the others. It's actually your loss since you didn't get any powers like them" she bravely speaks herself up, gaining a hard slap from him like he once did before. "You think that slap would shut me up? Sorry but no, Kris--Yifan he's not a wolf as what you have said a while ago but what's differ between you is that he has a power despite being a human-blooded. And what about you?" she pauses. "You only can hear, smell, see, feel miles from you. That's not a big deal as the rest of you do have that instinct"

He held her jaw, clutching it up, her lips squeezed to stop her from talking. "Shut the fuck up. You don't know everything, you stupid human" and he released her mouth roughly, her head was like thrown to the side but still she managed to throw him death glares.

"Junki" someone called his attention.

He looked at the guy, who just came back, "They're here" Junki mumbled, feeling their presence.

Junki along with five of his company walked out, leaving Cheonsa and two wolves inside the abandoned house. "Well, well, well" he said, smirking, seeing Yifan and his pack along with Suho and his family in a row. "Look who came for a visit? Mr. Joowoo and Mrs. Myeon-ah, I've never seen you for a decade!"