Chapter 36

The Song family without Luhan and Kim family was gathered for a meeting. Joowoo spilled the truth to them; the marriage between Suho and Cheonsa wasn't valid, it was a fake marriage after all. Suho also spilled about Choonhee's real identity, of her not being his daughter but Kris', and the reason behind the fake marriage done.

"So that's why... you took all the things needed for their wedding" Hana speaks for the very first time and all they do is nod apologetically.

Chundong scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief. "This is one of a damn-" he wasn't able to finish his words; he was out of words indeed, and just left the room with Hana following him.

++

They were standing right in front of each other, her holding onto her child's hand while he held onto his luggage. "So... this is goodbye for both of us" Suho started.

She presses her lips together, "Ani, our friendship just started from now. I hope you find your other-half oppa and experience the life-long happiness with her"

"Honestly" he inhaled before speaking again, "Those three years of my life is one of the best. I've got to be with one of the most beautiful girls the world presents" he chuckled to himself and that made her smile. "I never regretted to spend it with you because I experienced a lot of first-times"

She giggled to herself, "Like being held tightly by me during giving birth?" and he nodded. "Being peed on your shorts by Choo?" he nodded once again.

"If only I could keep you with me" he says, restraining his tears to shed. "But... that'll be so selfish of me, right?" But those crystal beads escaped his eyes without a warning.

Cheonsa immediately wiped his tears away, "Please, the last thing I want to see is to see you cry. Don't cry for me oppa, I am not worthy of these"

Suho steps closer to her and presses a second-long kiss on her forehead before crouching down to meet Choonhee's eyes, "I'll miss you, my princess" he mumbled as a droplet of tear rolled down his cheek once again.

"Appa, where are you going?" she inquired, reaching out for his earlobe and pinching it lightly. It's her habit.

He carried her close to him, "Appa is going somewhere without you and Mama" he explained, trying to hold another set of tears back.

"Tto?" she said in her sad tone. "But Appa will be right back, right?"

He nods and shows a smile to cover up what he really feels in front of Choonhee. His eyes look at Kris, who's standing not far from them, looking straight at their direction.

"Oppa, that's your flight" Cheonsa finally spoke softly, taking Choonhee from him but the little girl refused to, clinging unto her father tight.

"Andwae" and she started crying again just like before whenever Suho has to go somewhere for business matters. "Appa, make a promise first"

"O-Of course, Appa will be back... Yaksokhada" he hugged her tight this time, 'I'm sorry princess, and Appa has to lie... Appa has to do this for you and your Mama'

Suho stretches his right arm to engulf Cheonsa in their hug, 'I'll definitely miss this warmth with you both.' As soon as he broke the hug and giving her to her mother, he wore a smile. "Alright, Appa has to go already... Take care you both, alright? I don't want hearing you got sick, mm? I love you" he kissed their temples before walking away from them to do his thing.

++

Kris reaches out for her hand while the other is on the steering wheel, kissing the back of her hand. "You think... your father would soon accept us?"

She looked doubtful but rather said, "Of course, he has to do so... I'm his daughter after all. He should realize that he has a good side in him soon"

"I'm glad to hear that from you" he smiled wholeheartedly. "'Coz, I won't give up on you by this time... I won't waste my third chance on you. I'll better die than not having you because I just cowed away"

But he got a punch from her, "Don't you dare speak about dying, death, dead, die, and such... arasseo? Or I'll cut your tongue out, you giant" she nagged at him.

Kris chuckled at her reaction, "That's how I like it. Sounds like my wife who wants to keep me forever" he mocked and received glowers from her.

"Shut up"

They arrived at Kris' place, knowing it'll be disgraceful of her to stay in Suho's that the fact has been revealed. For her, she is unworthy of the life Suho is able to give. Staying with Kris would be the best for her since it'll be hard for her and her father to be in good terms, learning the truth. And, it would give Kris and Choonhee a time to bond and know each other.

Kris opened the door of his flat and placed their luggage by the corner as he got the sleeping kid from her, "This is smaller than Suho's though"

"So?" she cut him, "This is much easier to clean" winking at him which he chuckled. "Anyway, can I use your kitchen? I'm gonna cook something for us to eat, I'm sure Choo would be hungry when she wakes up"

He smiles widely, "How amazing my life could be if you are the one taking in charge of the kitchen. Beautiful food, beautiful wife, beautiful child... a beautiful family"

"Cheesy!" she snapped, palming his face, and walked away for him not to see her flushed face.

That night, they had a tough time sending Choonhee to sleep; she has been looking for Suho although they explain to her that they still can't reach him by now because he's in the airplane. It pains Kris to see her find another dad when he's there, but he can't blame the child, can he?

"Appa" she screamed calling him, crying.

"She's so close to Suho that it seems like her life depends on him" Kris mumbled.

She nodded as an agreement and turned back to hush her for the umpteenth time, "Aigoo..." she placed her on her lap, her back against the pillow that Kris just set. "You want Mama to sing what Appa usually sing?"

neoui misoe nae maeumi noganaeryeo~

nuni majuchyeosseul ttaen~

dugeungeoryeo~

oh neoui gaseume nae misoreul gieokhaejwo~

haruedo myeoccbeonssik~

saenggakhaejwo~

oh neoege hago sipeun geu mal~

you're beautiful~

"So, Suho usually sings that to her?" Kris whispered, brushing Choonhee hair out of her face, before looking directly to her since their child is between them.

Cheonsa hums a yes, "Sometimes, she asks him to sing it twice until she falls asleep. It's a habit of her already, hearing his voice before falling asleep. But at times when Suho has to work overtime, he calls just to sing for her" sighing. "I'm glad I could make her sleep tonight though"

His eyes were longing, hopeful, "You think... she'll be able to see me as her dad too?"

She reaches out for his face and caresses it, "Of course, she will. In time, she will. She'll see you as her Papa and someday, get used to your singing voice that'll send her to dreamland"

================================

The story is about to end... Oh-My-Gee~~! I can't believe I am almost finished writing this, I hope you'll stick until the end? I'm kind of anxious how to end this though but I'll do my best to end it beautifully ^^

So far, I haven't thanked everyone who read this right? Well, now I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 19K READS.

고마웡~