☆Chapter 6☆

"Holy shit he looks super hot," Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he kept thinking about Jeongguk.

"So? Taehyung, when were you planning to tell me that he fingered you?" Seokjin asked with a smirk on his face as he sat down on his couch.

"Hyung!" Taehyung asked, looking at him with his mad eyes. 

"I'm joking Taehyung!" He laughed, he picked up his baby as he fed him his bottle, Taehyung looked at Jung-su. 2nd

'What if I'm actually pregnant?' He thought to himself while he touched his clothed tummy.

He adored little kids, but he never knew how to raise one, and plus he wasn't ready to be a parent.

"Taehyung are you alright?" Jimin tapped on his shoulder making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" he gave a fake smile at Jimin, and Seokjin looked at him as if he knew what he was thinking of.

"Hey Tae Bear, it will be alright if you are pregnant or not, I'll be here for you." Seokjin said, sitting next to him on the couch. Taehyung leaned in resting his head on his shoulder. He let out a sigh saying thanks to his hyung.

_____

The next day Taehyung and Jimin went back to work. Taehyung wasn't getting better. He wanted to use the pregnancy test but he only stared at it, feeling weirded out by it.

"Taehyung, someone's waiting for you" said one of the strippers, Taehyung just nodded his head as he got changed to his normal clothes, wearing his white booty shorts and his pastel yellow sweatshirt and put on a black choker.

He went out, where all the horny rich men were, until he spotted Jeongguk at the far corner, sitting with his other friends who were laughing, and chugging down their alcoholic beverages. He spotted one of Hyuna's friends trying to seduce Jeongguk who just kept glaring at her.

In the past few days he and Jeongguk have been meeting each other without his wife knowing and Jimin knew that he was out with Jeongguk having fun with him.

Taehyung went up to Jeongguk, who was with his friends talking and laughing all drunk. He looked at the stripper giving her a small smirk as he sat on Jeongguk's lap and gave him a kiss on his cheek, making her pissed as she walked off. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his small petite waist. And his drunk friends just looked at him with smirks.

"Jeongguk is that your side whore?" One of his friends snickers who had blackish hair.

Taehyung glared at him, making that guy even laugh more. "Let's get out of here" Taehyung whispered close to Jeongguk's ear, making him just nod his head.

They both left the club, the fresh cold air made Taehyung feel much better instead of that suffocating smoky air.

"Your friends are jerks," Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk’s neck. Leaning in for a small gentle yet rough kiss. Jeongguk slipped his fingers in his sweatshirt, feeling Taehyung's soft delicate skin.

"I know, princess,'' he kissed the top of Taehyung's head, smelling his strawberry, vanilla scent. Taehyung felt him blush a little from that nickname, making Jeongguk chuckle.

Jeongguk took off his blazer and handed it to Taehyung, who was shivering from the coldness. "Thank you, Mr. Jeon '' Taehyung said, teasing him a little, taking it from his hand and putting it on.

____

They arrived at one of his condos he owned. Taehyung would come there often since Jeongguk gave him a key so he could come in whenever he wanted.

"Fuck princess," Jeongguk groaned as Taehyung kept sucking him teasingly, Jeongguk pulled Taehyungs soft fluffy locks, making him deep throat his cock, making Taehyung gag a little.

Jeongguk came inside Taehyung's mouth making him swallow it all. Taehyung breathed out as he went to cuddle beside Jeongguk, who removed Taehyung's shorts.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung let out a chuckle, Jeongguk kissed Taehyung’s neck,  nibbling it on it and leaving big love bites. He inserted a finger in him, making Taehyung let out a small gasp.

He let out louder moans, making Jeongguk smirk at him. He put two more fingers making the moaning boy to buckle his hips up. "Feels good" He moaned out again and again until he let out his orgasm.

Jeongguk got up from his bed and went to put on his silk pajamas. His top was unbuttoned and Taehyung was basically drooling over his abs.

Taehyung got up and went into Jeongguk's closet grabbing one of his white plain tops as he slipped it in his thin fragile body. Taehyung lay back in bed as he wore a Jeongguk white t-shirt and his panties underneath revealing his marked thighs.

Jeongguk laid next to Taehyung, but Taehyung being the little horny person he is he got on top of Jeongguk and started to makeout which led them to have more than one round that night.

A/n: Hello everyone I hope you guys have the best year ever and stay health, take care my babes! Love youuuuu! 💜