☆Chapter 14☆

He let go of his hand from Jeongguk's forearm. He turned around, seeing no other Yeri, Jeongguk's wife. He held in his glare trying not to show how much he wanted to strangle her right there right now.

"Yeri what are you doing here?" Jeongguk asked, giving her a peck on the lips. While Taehyung forced a 'nice' fake smile at her.

"Jeongguk don't tell me you forgot" she let out a heavy sigh, while leaning onto Jeongguk's chest.

"I wanted you to come with me to pick out a gift for my sister's baby shower."

"You should of called me baby,"

"I called you more than once but you never answered," Taehyung just walked away from the married couple, as he left to go look at baby shoes, he held in his tears as his heart felt heavy with the sorrowful pain.

Taehyung sniffled a little as he held his little baby bump. Not for long he grabbed some items that he needed like a baby bottle and some clothes and lots of diapers, then he paid for them and left the store.

He spotted Jeongguk with Yeri as they laughed together happily and messed around with each other. Taehyung just sighed as he walked away to his shared apartment.

_____

"Hey baby where were you?" Seokjin asked as he gave a peck on top of Taehyung's forehead.

"I went baby shopping," Taehyung sighed as he hugged his hyung who was in his apartment, as for Jimin he was making some tea for Taehyung.

"With who?"

Taehyung paused for a minute to think what he was about to say if he should tell them if he went with Jeongguk and then he ditched him for his wife, or that he just went alone which was an absolute lie.

"Just me"

"What did you end up buying?" Jimin asked as he handed the warm cup of tea to Taehyung. Taehyung handed him the plastic bag to Jimin who opened it and pulled the baby clothes out.

Jimin cooed out loud as took a look at the white bunny onesies. "This is so cute," Jimin exclaimed as he felt the fluffiness from the onesie.

"Damn baby you are buying the cute stuff for your little baby," Seokjin teased, which made Taehyung smile.

______

It was night and Taehyung was getting ready to go talk to Bogum, his boss. He finally decided that he wasn't going to work in the club any more and would find another job that would maintain his and his baby.

Jimin was also thinking of quitting since he's been there for a very long time but for now he would just wait a little more.

Taehyung stood in front of Bogums desk blowing puffs of cigarette smoke onto Taehyung's face.

"And why are you quieting again if you're one of the best strippers out there." Taehyung didn't want to tell him that he got impregnated.

"I'm quitting because I found a more stable job," Taehyung said, trying his best not to get nervous under his dark gaze.

"So are you saying that I your boss don't paid you enough,"

"No no no that's not what I mean, you paid me more than enough I just..." Taehyung let out a deep sigh. He wanted to cry right in front of his boss.

"Come closer darling,"

Taehyung stood next to Bogum who just had a smirk on his face, "Sit here" he patted on the top of his desk Taehyung sat there, his skirt pulling up a little showing his smooth thighs.

"You're not going to leave darling," he said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh rubbing close to his area making Taehyung feel sick.

Bogum got up from his seat before he spoke up, "Hurry and get ready doll you're wasting your time here, not making any money," then he left Taehyung who just wanted to slap his ugly smirk off his face.

_____

"Fucking bastard isn't letting me quite!" He remarked as he held in the burning anger he felt. Taehyung walked back and forth as Jimin looked at Taehyung rubbing his own forehead stressfully.

"Tae calm down, just ask him again, we really need to get ready," Jimin said as he threw the outfit to Taehyung that he needed to wear for his sexual performance.

He groaned as he took off his sweatshirt and skirt.

After he was down with stripping and giving men lap dances he went to meet Jeongguk who was waiting for him in the vip rooms.

"Hurry and speak, you're wasting my time here," Taehyung said as he closed the door behind him.

"Look princess I'm sorry that-"

"You're sorry for just going with your wife and ditching me? Nah that's alright I get it...you still love your wife, you're just madly in love with her and that's why you don't want to divorce her. I get it...I really do." He swallowed the lump that was forming on his throat.

"I guess we should just end thing here no? And once our child is born we can find something so you can visti him, if you even wanna be in his life," Taehyung opened the door, as he felt the warmth of Jeongguk's hand stopping him, he grabbed his wrist pulling him closer.

Their faces are not even inches away from each other. The warm breath of Jeongguk hitting his lips. "I will leave her just to be with you and raise our baby together, but just not now princess" Jeongguk pleaded as he tucked that strand of hair behind his ear.

Taehyung sighed leaning on his chest, "Why not now?" He asked, his eyes slightly turning watery.

"Baby look... I just can't right now alright, please understand princess," he pecked the tip of his forehead until he pulled him into a kiss, Taehyung sighed into the kiss as he was feeling tired and stressed. In these past couple days overthinking everything.

He truly loved Jeongguk but Taehyung never knew if he felt the same way. He loves all his affectionate love and loves it when Jeongguk listens to him whenever he talks about his day.

Taehyung's head quickly snaps looking at Jeongguk who just said those three words he's always been meaning to hear.

"I love you, baby"

A/n: Sorry for not updating for a while!! 😭😭 but other than that hope you enjoy and I love reading every single one of your comments! <3