☆Chapter 33☆

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung stood up straight, Jeongguk just gave him a small smile, he held a big stuffed animal, which Taehyung assumed was for Haneul.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" Taehyung asked, his eyes a bit wide and he bit his bottom lip, nibbling on it, feeling anxious.

"I'm just here to see Haneul, can I not see him?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung just nodded as he stepped out of the way.

"Baby? Who's at the…oh?"

"Who are you?" Jeongguk asked, lifting his brow up.

"Jeon Jeongguk nice to meet you, you must be Haneul's dad, no?" Woo-shik said bowing a bit.

"I asked you who you are, not if I am Haneul's dad or not," Jeongguk said in a monotone voice.

"Well if you wanna know who I am I'm Taehyung's boyfriend,"

Jeongguk turned to look at Taehyung with a blank expression, Taehyung gulped as he stared at the ground.

"So this is your new boyfriend?" Jeongguk asked, chuckling sourly. Taehyung looked at him, letting out a sigh.

"Jeongguk look-"

"Dada!" Haneul yelled out running up to Jeongguk hugging him tightly.He gasped when he saw the huge stuffed duck, his eyes sparkling with adoration.

Jeongguk gives him the stuffed duck. And Haneul speaks up, making Jeongguk’s smile turn into a serious expression.

"Thank you dada, oh and Woo-shik and mama say I love you to each other,"

"Haneul," Taehyung spoke up, his eyes turned a bit wide.

"Go to your room, I need to talk to your mother for a minute," Jeongguk said, patting Haneul's back. Haneul just nodded, running to his room carrying the huge stuffed duck with him.

Jeongguk let out a deep breath, "Are you planning to replace me with him? Make him Haneul's new dad?" Jeongguk chuckled, as he crossed arms across his chest.

"Jeongguk of course not, your Haneul's dad even if I don't like it or not" Taehyung said, being unable to control his tears.

"Woonie can you please leave and come some other day, it was fun hanging out with you, I bet Haneul would love to see you again sometime," Taehyung mumbled as Woo-shik wiped his tears with his hand, he gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you," Woo-shik said, giving him another kiss and leaving.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jeongguk?" Taehyung whispered and shouted at him.

"It seems like you finally moved on from me," Jeongguk said, chuckling, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Jeongguk what the fuck is wrong with you! Can I not be happy? How come I didn't say anything when you moved on and married someone else? You can be happy but I can't?" Taehyung shouted and Jeongguk just chuckled, making Taehyung annoyed.

"It looks like Haneul is more attached to him than his actual father," Jeongguk pointed out. Ignoring Taehyung's statement.

"Is this what you did when you didn't answer my calls or texts? Find a person so you could fuck them and moan out there name like a fucking whore you are?" Jeongguk chuckled as he pinned Taehyung onto the wall.

"Fucking get off Jeongguk" Taehyung yelled. Trying to get out of his strong grip.

"You thing Woo-shik can fucking replace me?" Jeongguk yelled.